Grand Ankara(Ankara)
$74
$57
$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$52
$40
Trip.com
Ankara Plaza Hotel(Ankara)(Great Value!)
$41
$40
$111
$102
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Oglturk is hard to find, even for cab drivers. My first room was horrible - dingy, dark, no reading light, but yes, clean. Breakfast was good and the staff was helpful. Upon my return I was given #501 which was spectacular, large, bright, well-furnished, with a decent reading light. They must be in the process of renovation. Be sure to request one of the "new" rooms if you stay here. Hotel is a $4 cab ride from the Citadel, and a $1.85 dolmus ride (from a block away from the hotel) to the bus station. Neighborhood is not very attractive, but loaded with banks.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank elkland
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed just one night i Ogulturk, traveling around in Turkey, believing it would be close to the busstation, but the busstation has move dout of the city. I was a little bit worried about the mentioning of red-light district. But there was nothing! The night was quiet - we could even keep our window open.
The reception-staff was very helpful, but the breakfast was a disaster. We came just after a group had had their breakfast and the buffet was almost emptied. ALL the waiters just stood around and were very reluctant to fill the dishes or just to serve us some eggs, even the coffee only came after several demands. And this was hours before closing-time. I hope it was only this one day, because otherwise the hotel is recommendable.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

avoid. these guys are no modern at all, they didn't let me and my fionce stay there because we didn't have a marriage certificate. don't need to say more

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Very good hotel if you are travelling without family...it is central and in the middle of the red light amusement area...
Parking lot was for free, elevator is going directly to the parkin lot. Hotel is old but the rooms are clean.
Breakfast and personal was turkish standard (this means very good for european standard...). Some of them also spoke german.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I stayed at this hotel as part of a tour run by the British company Explore Worldwide. in a I did not like the looks of the area. And one woman in our group had a Turkish friend in Ankara who invited her home for dinner and was horrified when she saw the place we were staying. She said, "Don't go out!"

The area does seem lively at night, and after midnight, I could hear the "thump, thump" of a disco until I turned on a white noise machine I had with me to block it out.

Restaurant options in the area seemed limited. We had the worst meal of the trip at a nearby cafeteria. Three members of the trip got sick after eating the rice pudding.

The lobby was nice.The room was shabby and dated but large and had a refrigerator. Walls were thin, and I could hear the person in the next bathroom loudly brushing his teeth. When left open, the bathroom door hit the sink.

My television had no sound for the BBC channel, the only one in English, but the Turkish channels had sound. The staff member who tried to fix it had limited English, but I think he said something was wrong with the satellite dish.

Breakfast was above averare, with fresh fruit, and hot pastries (borek) with filling. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2009