“Perfect birthday dinner”

Ranked #1,180 of 3,247 Restaurants in Ankara
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
“Perfect birthday dinner”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We took our daughter there to celebrate her 17th birthday. We sat outside, the view was lovely, pretty flowers planted around outside the mall. We ordered the teriyaki salmon - Amazing!! And the inside out California roll sushi was so delicious! We enjoyed every bite!

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Ankara, Turkey
“Good food but could be better”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've been to Sushico in Panora shopping mall several times and had sushi and Thai food so far. In general, they serve good food from Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisines. I can say that their food is between average and good. Certainly there will be many people who like this place very much but I somehow feel that it could be better. Last time, we asked for green tea and they served it in a porcelain pot, which is one of the important criteria for me, but the strainer inside was plastic and you can guess how it smells when hot water is poured in. I told the waiter about that and he just smiled and said "Yes". I didn't understand what he meant by that. Anyway, I'm almost certain now that their rival Quick China is better in sushi. I just like it more than Sushico in many ways.

• Visited March 2013