I have stayed at this hotel many times and have enjoyed it very much. The views from higher floors are great, the restaurants in the area are plentiful, the executive lounge is fabulous (Murat takes great care of the guests), and there is lots of great 'walking' available in the area.
There has been one lingering and annoying aspect of the hotel that has now been addressed since my last stay: connecting to the Internet no longer involves interfacing with a very non-intuitive front end that, at times, challenged me not to toss whichever electronic device I am trying to connect out the window (please note, I am an IT expert).
The horrible front end has been done away with, I can connect the 4+ devices I travel with to the Internet without being tormented by having to manage multiple accounts, and the bandwidth was quite adequate for typical business traveler demands (Skype, news video, exchanging correspondence with the mother-ship, etc). I will say that coverage in the common hotel areas was a bit spotty in places and could use improvement. But, as petty as my commentary may sound given what others in the world are facing, one less annoyance to a guy who does not want to be traveling anyway is always a welcomed thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the most central location in the capital, the Ankara HiltonSA is within walking distance of the city's business district, shopping centres and embassies. The hotel enjoys panoramic views of Ankara and all of its rooms offer all kinds of comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ankara Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ankara Hilton Sa Hotel Ankara
- Hilton International Ankara
- Hilton Ankara