“Superb service”
Review of Ankara Hilton SA

Ranked #4 of 179 Hotels in Ankara
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The superb service of the hotel staff, coupled with the warm welcome fruits and chocolates in your bedroom, makes the entire experience memorable. Besides, the hotel's location is very strategic: just a few steps and you'll be in the main shopping center with lots of restaurants, food stalls, and garment shops to cater to your needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Edsel B,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us while in Ankara as well as for your gracious review.

I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with your stay, mostly with the service of our team members and location.
Moreover, I am so pleased to hear that you appreciated our Hilton greeting. It's a pleasure for us to become memorable for our valuable guests.

We thank you once again for your wonderful remarks and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great service and good facilities in an accessible location provide the perfect accommodation for business travelers to Ankara.

About 45 min transfer to airport and lots of fine 'local' restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear CientoVeinte,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences in Trip Advisor

I am pleased to learn that our facilities and service met with your needs as being a business traveller. Also, as you touch on with the benefit of central location, our guests have an opportunity to live the real life in Ankara. I am delighted about we may offer an excellent stay for you.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Very good hotel. Friendly, efficient service. Near a lot of good eating places accessible by short walk. Taxi available. Turkish bath, warm indoor pool available. Good food and buffet breakfast. Comfortable, quiet rooms. Conference facility very good and conducive to learning.

Dear Donna Celeste G,

Thank you very much for indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara

Experienced business travellers like you, is a chance for us to see our position. As being a business hotel, it is a glory for us to succeed all of the useful items that a business traveller needs; such as friendly and efficient service, accessible location, comfortable and quiet rooms ,and conference facility that conducive to learning.

We would like to regale you again in your next business trip in Ankara

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good for business travellers. Staffs are very polite and friendly. The breakfast was great. Great location with plenty of options to eat out and shopping. If you need a good hospitality you have to go Ankara Hilton.

1  Thank Harun_Mahmud
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Harun_Mahmud,

Thank you very much for sharing your gratification about Ankara HiltonSA.

As being a business hotel, it is a pleasure for us to achieve experienced business travellers satisfaction.

About breakfast, both with food offerings and team members, continuously we are working on more personalized expectations of our guests while they have the first meal of the day. I would like to recommend you also our lunch and dinner selection in your next stay, I am sure you will also like them.

With our friendly and polite team members, selection of eat out and shopping facilities and with Hilton hospitality, we will be ready to regale you again at Ankara HiltonSA in near future.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

During the check-in process, I realized that there was an error in the reservations and room assignments. The high ranking official of my university was given a standard room and I was given an executive room. I brought this issue up with the front desk staff and ask them change the room assignments and charge my credit card so that there would be no embarrassment in front of my boss' boss. I told them that I am ready to give up my room so that pay for the difference for my guests' room but my plea was ignored. We had to switch room keys after the check-in BUT I notified the hotel about this and it was a big mistake because I was accused of doing something illegal throughout my stay I was treated as a criminal which was a very uncomfortable feeling. Our stay was one of the worst hotel stays due to the attitude of the hotel staff.

2  Thank Oktay S
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Oktay S,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara and for your constructive review.

I want to apologies for the difficult check in you had to face at your arrival
during your last visit especially with our Front Desk team.

Your reservations was made via internet through Travel Agency and had been confirmed for Executive Room as well as standard room for your ‘’high ranking official’’.
As, the Hotel was fully booked on the same day, we could not have the chance to upgrade your change from standard room to Executive room.
Our team member has been confused by the fact that payment of your room was made by a travel agency and thought he could not change your room.
I am really sorry that you had to exchange your keys after check in.
Our Front desk team member should have been able to adjust the booking based on your request.

Our team members and our receptionists specifically are trained to give the highest standard of service which you deserve and are entitled to expect from Hilton worldwide.

I am very sorry that you had to justify to our Front desk agent about your booking.
We will go back to the travel agent for future booking and also train our team to better handle some unexpected situations.

Should you be returning to Ankara, I would be grateful if you would consider contacting my office so that I could personally make all of the arrangements for your next stay.

Thank you once again for your constructive review and I hope you will give us another chance the next time while you are in Ankara.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Everything is just amazing at the hotel. Front Desk staffs are very polite. They're are always trying to help you about everything. I enjoyed my stay. If you need a good hospitality you have to go Ankara Hilton.
See you soon Ankara Hilton. :)

1  Thank Jason B

Dear Jason B,

Thank you very much for sharing your gracious comments in Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to learn that you were so fully satisfied with your stay and thank you once again for letting us know.

Comments such as yours are shared with all of our team members as an initiative to encourage them to continue their efforts in making our guests feel welcome and ensuring them a pleasant stay.
I will gladly share your comments especially with our front desk team members.

We will be contended for your return and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We have stayed a number of times at hilton. Always the staff are great and food always lovely. Rooms are always a good size and clean. Very helpful valet and a warm welcome. This is usually our choice of hotel in Ankara. We would recommend always.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear DaleSimsim,

It is a great pleasure of taking positive comments about our hotel facilities, thank you for sharing your usual experiences in Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our team members, foods, rooms and warm welcome.
We will be continue to serve the best service that you deserve with the promote and satisfaction of our guests such as you. A big thank you.

Thank you for choosing our hotel again and again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.