“First Business trip to Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ankara Hilton SA

Ranked #4 of 174 Hotels in Ankara
Nashua, New Hampshire
“First Business trip to Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was my first time to Turkey. Because I am a Hilton Honors member, I stay at the Ankara HiltonSA. What a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are great, staff very helpful no matter what questions you have. I will definitely be back to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear John T,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara.

I was delighted to learn that our facilities met with your needs as a business traveler. Also, you were very satisfied with your stay especially with the helpfulness of our team members and the comfort in our rooms.

As being in a hospitable country and culture, my team always see the guests as one of their family member not only considering as the guests only.

They are always ready to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.

Thank you once again for your valuable comments, I will be gladly sharing them with the entire team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon at the Ankara Hilton.

Ankara Hilton SA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel offers everything for a perfect stay in Ankara. Nicely located you'll find a a very friendly atmosphere, great hotel facilities and a good place for business meetings. The hotel offers an amazing breakfast as well as a very nice in-door swimming pool connected to a spa and big gym. The free wifi is working okay, and the staff is very helpful.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have even a nicer view of the city.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jeberhard,

It is a great pleasure of taking positive comments about all of our hotel facilities, thank you for sharing your experiences in Trip advisor.

We very much appreciate your very gracious remarks concerning the quality of service which you encountered from our Team Members.
Comments such as yours are shared with all of our Team Members as an initiative to encourage them to continue their efforts in making our guests feel welcome and ensuring them a pleasant stay.

In addition, It is good to hear you like our famous Hilton breakfast. Nevertheless, I would like to recommend you also our lunch and dinner selection. I am sure that you will also like them.

Also, I would like to thank you for your nice remarks on Health Club facilities.

Thank you for your valuable remarks and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ankara Hilton SA in the near future.

Yours sincerely

ankara, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

great hotel but the lack of free indoor internet make it somehow not acceptable. internet speed at lobby was good (1MB/s~2MB/s) but the password for wireless internet changes every 8 hours. in the other hand, it was clean and comfortable to make you stay more. with great breakfast and juices.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Sevil A,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to learn that you were satisfied with our famous Hilton breakfast, juices and found our hotel clean and comfortable.

In addition, I am glad to learn that our lobby internet system met with your needs. I would like to kindly inform you that for the purpose of safety regulations in Turkey, we have to record the usage of internet and create several passwords in a certain time period.

Also, regarding the lack of free indoor internet, We have different kind of rates available and the content of that rates are variable according to our guest preferences. Therefore, we do have free internet packages which is included in our Hilton Business rates. You may easily book these online at www.hilton.com or upon your request it will be a pleasure for our Reservation department to assist you.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Northampton England
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Reliable internet service is a basic requirement of any business hotel. This one can't manage it. I'm not raising issue with the speed or cost, just the basic of can you rely on it...not in your room, not in public areas. It doesn't matter what you do around renovation, if I can't reliably connect, it's just disfunctional. Fish night in the greenhouse restaurant was so so, Caesar salad for lunch was awful. Will not stay there again...next time I'll give the nearby Sheraton a go. Oh and I guess there will be an ultra polite reply to this....it's irrelevant...many before have complained about the internet service...you know about it... Your ignoring it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Waldea
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Waldea,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara, for your constructive review as well expecting an ‘’ultra-polite answer’’.

Further to your comments on the internet connection, I am very sorry for the inconvenience that happened during your stay.
Yes we had some comments from previous guest about internet, however concerning
the issue during your stay, I would like to kindly
inform you that this problem came from the company providing the service to our hotel.
It has been a big issue for them and by consequence to our hotel and guest.
Something that we have never experienced before at that level.
I already shared with the company and they commit to find on a proper and definite solution.

Our Fish night was not at your level of expectation neither our Caesar salad.
Food and Beverage is a key factor and we will work with our Executive chef and restaurant manager to improve it.

Once again thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

I hope you will give us another chance the next time while you are in Ankara, please do not hesitate to contact me for your future booking Jacques.brune@hilton.com or burcu.akkoc@hilton.com our Guest Relation Manager.

Ankara, Turkey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed hilton Ankara in march, during my travel of turkey. This hotel's location is good, and my room was executive delux, which renewed ten days ago. The room was clean, and service was good. One thing that I was disapponted, executive rounge. The service was good too, but not food... I thought that's why this hotel's degree is four.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Seonhong A
Dear Seonhong A,

Thank you for sharing your comments about Ankara Hilton SA.

I am delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our location, service and new executive deluxe rooms.

Regarding to your comments about our Executive Lounge, I am sorry to hear that it did not match your expectation. I am pleased to inform you that our Executive Chef works on new menus which will offer a better selection for our guests.

I hope in your next visit, we will obtain your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

AYDIN, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Definitely I will recommend to stay in Hilton SA Ankara. Room was quite big and had a wondeful city view. I lived a nice experience in the hotel. Specially the breakfast, amenities and the hospitality of the team was excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Nesrin K,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments about Ankara Hilton SA.

I am glad to learn that you were very satisfied with your stay, especially with our rooms, breakfast and hospitality of our team members. It is a glory for us to take a general satisfaction from our valuable guests, thank you once again for letting us know.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in near future

Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

A number of small problems made this a disappointing hotel experience for me. Firstly on check in there was a problem with my reservation regarding whether breakfast was included. Despite me producing emails confirming this, the receptionist couldn't find find this information in the computer system and told me that this was therefore 'not her problem' - not a reply I expect from a professional business hotel. Secondly, as commented by others, the internet service in this hotel is very poor, with wifi connection being lost every few minutes. The (expensive) internet package only allows a single device to connect, which is also poor for a business hotel. Finally, on one day I worked in my room one morning before heading out for meetings in the afternoon, but came back at around 6pm to find that my room had still not been serviced, and again had to engage in a long and unnecessary conversation at reception to get this resolved. These were all minor issues, that ultimately got resolved, but equally all issues were avoidable and should not have occurred in this class of hotel - hence my rating of disappointing.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeremy S S
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Jeremy S S,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara and for your constructive review

I wish to apologize that you had a disappointing arrival experience. Travel Agency did your booking via internet without breakfast (Any Weekend Any Where Room Only Rate )
but confirmed to you that it was breakfast included. It created a confusion while doing your check in.

Our team members and our receptionists specifically are trained to give the highest standard of service which you deserve and are entitled to expect from Hilton worldwide
I am very sorry that you had to justify to our Front desk agent your booking.
We will go back to the travel agent for future booking and also train our team to better handle some unexpected situation.

I wish to thank you for sharing your constructive comments so that we could take appropriate action to improve our services in training sessions with our team members.

Further to your comments regarding your room not having been cleaned by our Housekeeping Team, I would like to inform you that we have investigated this matter and learnt that your ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign was out of your door during the all day. Based on our internal policy not to disturb guest, our Housekeeping Team couldn’t enter your room in order to clean it.

Once again, I do apologize for the misunderstanding, if you plan a future stay with us we will pay most attention to do your room as early as possible for your comfort.

Lastly, thank you very much for you valuable comments regarding our Internet connection. I wish to inform you that we have shared this matter with our Information Systems Coordinator and it would be his pleasure to provide you a personalized assistance to ensure you have a convenient internet connection. Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that we made a note to your profile to make every effort to improve the quality of Internet access on your future visits.

Thank you once again for your feedback about the Hilton Ankara SA and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.