“Excellent”

JW Marriott Hotel Ankara
Ranked #2 of 176 Hotels in Ankara
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I was a guest at the Ankara Marriot Hotel this May, for an Iftar dinner with distinguished guests from Turkey and with diplomats from various countries stationed in Ankara. The room was large, clean, well equipped, The view was lovely - my room was on the twelfth floor - but in a few years may be marred by other buildings under construction.
Since I eat only Kosher, I cannot vouch for the food from personal experience, but the other guests [I was the only Jew there] seemed very enthusiastic.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
ALBERTHELMS, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Yeshol ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I am delighted that your stay with the JW Marriott Hotel Ankara was enjoyable.

Thank you very much once again and look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

There are newer reviews for JW Marriott Hotel Ankara

Reviewed August 16, 2014

i went to JW Marroitt Ankara for a business trip of 3 days , first i was very much impressed by the quiality of i was welcomed by the front desk staff , smily nicely dressed with a profissional behaviors .the room is wide with a very elegant bath room , the executive lounge is well furnished and richely supplied during breakfast and evningis cocktail .the personel of the hotel is very freindly , helpfull and well trained . its a very nice hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
ALBERTHELMS, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear MOUJAHED E ,

Thank you very much for sharing your great reviews on TripAdvisor and very pleased to hear that you had a fantastic stay at JW Marriott Ankara .

I am very much touched and honored with your nice feedback about our staff and I will be sure to share this with them . This will motivate them to do more.

Also I am very glad that you felt comfortable in your room and enjoyed our Executive Lounge offerings.

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Ankara and look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

this is truly a great hotel. The lobby is amazing! So are the rooms. Very new and luxuriously appointed. This is a business hotel, very quiet. The gym is what you would expect from one you join in the U.S. All the fitness equipment and large stretching area. The pool is beautiful, both indoors and outdoors. The outside area around the hotel is new and still under construction. The service was great. I would stay there again in a heart beat. Very positive experience. The breakfast bar has something for everyone. Every interaction with staff was pleasant, great customer service. The views from the Lounge are spectacular. You cannot go wrong staying there.

Room Tip: higher rooms have great views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Karlsruhe_79 ,

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay at JW Marriott Ankara and thank you very much for your time to share your great reviews .

Also very glad that you had a chance to try our luxurious Karma Spa & Fitness and enjoyed the Executive Lounge view and tasted & enjoyed our rich buffet breakfast .

I will pass on your nice comments to our staff . Thank you very much . I am very much honored .

Dear Karlsruhe_79 , thank you very much again for your great reviews and look forward to welcoming back to JW Marriott Ankara in the very near future .

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This has to be one of the best hotels I've stayed in, very helpful and friendly, nothing is too difficult for them to do, reasonable charge for upgrading to exec with free wifi, breakfast and lounge access. Well worth it. And the breakfast choice is phenomenal!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
ALBERTHELMS, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear businessman86 ,

Thank you for this wonderful review and for the great comments. I also thank you for the nice title you gave us.

I would like to thank you for the brilliant comments regarding our staff and I will be sure to pass them on.

I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed the Executive Lounge access and appreciate you making an encouraging recommendations to the other travelers to purchase the upgrade. Also delighted to hear that you had enjoyed our breakfast .

We look forward to being of service again soon and many thanks again for taking the time to review the JW Marriott Ankara.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

excellent rooms, modern decorations, exceptional breakfast. service is really great to every detail. not the cheapest option in ankara and not that ideally located but if your business is around it is perfect place to stay.

1  Thank daemond

Dear daemond ,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review of your stay with us on Trip Advisor.
I am very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your stay and glad to see that we have lived up to your expectations.

The JW Marriott Ankara is located in a new fast developing part of the city. The large amount of construction going on in the area is clear evidence of the confidence that this part of the city is the new hub! Within a five minute walk from the hotel you have two large modern shopping malls as well as numerous local restaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the J.W. Marriott in the not too distant future and assure you of the best attention at all times.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

When we just entered it was night, the whole team agreed on the excellencies of the capacity of lobby, a high ceiling, beauty and elegance; it is look like a new Opera House or the most beautiful !..
has increased, so good reception by front office staff (reception) and their courteous, smile and elegant and more importantly their beautiful, good English .. they were young & proud of what they do and are waiting Help guests & visitors.
When we went down tomorrow morning, every member of my team started to speak about the beauty of the room and elegance, and the integration of furnishing and hospitality (Ramadan Suhor) and Excellency of toilet, but I told the reception staff that I did not sleep well !? they astonished waiting for the reason !.. I remembered that we laughed all when i' told them that the reason is the diversity of The beauty television channels (which we have not seen in "one-fifth" at our hotel in Hatay since 9 months during our stay)?? The TV set was very modern also.
Despite the short duration of my stay, I went down to the pool and facilities, sports club was more of a sleek and integrated as global standards and the staff were more than fantastic ..
Hotel is new, not more than five years, and like any modern metropolis city, Ankara is not located on the Sea, then finding site of hotel with beautiful nature and interesting view seems to be semi impossible! ..

Room Tip: You are in the capital city .. You will not find anything special intersting !? Maybe at the highe...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
ALBERTHELMS, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Suliman a ,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful reviews . I am very much pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and I am very much honored and touched with your nice comments about our staff .

I am very glad to hear that you were fascinated with our lobby and enjoyed TV channels in your room . Also very pleased to learn that you had a chance to use our luxurious KARMA SPA .

We look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott in the not too distant future and assure you of the best attention at all times.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is hotel is everything a JW Marriott should be. Superb décor...outstanding service and facilities. The restaurants and food are simply outstanding. This is a completely faultless hotel. In my view the management of the JW Marriott Cannes should visit this hotel - they may learn a thing or two. Excellent - Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
ALBERTHELMS, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Phil-Angie2014 ,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor about your experience at the JW Marriott Ankara . It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest .

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and were pleased with the hotel decor , restaurants , foods as well as the service .

Your kind comments are much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.