“Where's the Meat??” 1 of 5 bubbles

Subway
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Andrews
“Where's the Meat??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Worst Subway experience ever. I knew these franchises were cutting back on ingredients even while raising prices, but this was ridiculous. Had I opened these take-out sandwiches before I left the store, I would have handed them back with the comment, "It appears that y'all need this minuscule amount of meat more than we do, so here you go." And I'd have put them on the counter and left. Seriously, the Spicy Italian sub had ONE thin layer of pepperoni and that was it. Upon cutting this sub in half, that layer of meat was invisible. We also got a cheese steak sub. Another joke. Again, very little meat, but not quite as chintzy as the Italian. If you're the owner of this Subway franchise...you should ashamed...but also arrested for ripping your patrons off like this.

1 Thank Jillie422