RidgeRunner Ziplines
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Andrews
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The folk who own and run this establishment were very professional. Being out of towners, they were very open to helping us find places to eat or suggest spots of interest. Would highly recommend their ziplines!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I booked online and RidgeRunner had forgot to close their booking so I not knowing booked and they got ahold of a couple of guides to come in just for me and my daughter whom I have not seen in 18 years and she was in town only for one week the guides Chris and Wendy were very instructive and helpful in keeping these first timers in control letting us loosen up as we gained experience looking forward to return for they accommodated me going way out of their way to just let the two of us enjoy their services go you will love it

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had a fun time with the zip lines. The groups are small, so nice personal attention. Cool that each zip line was named since they were different. What a blast !

Reviewed October 28, 2013

we had the best time, i would recommend this company to anyone, great guides, great views, great experience, great day!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great family fun. Course was great, equipment great, and guides were fantastic! There were 16 zip runs, a lot more than I expected. Great for beginners or thrill seekers!