“Lots of fun for the family”

RidgeRunner Ziplines
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Andrews
Lake Worth, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Lots of fun for the family”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a great time with our two young daughters (9/10 yrs old). The people at Ridgerunner are the best, very friendly, knowledgable and fun to be around! We all had a blast. Sorry we couldn't make the Halloween night ride! We'll be back! Thank you!

Visited October 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“First Time Zippers!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was the first experience my husband and I zip lining. The staff made us feel very comfortable and safe. We had a great time making our way down all the zips. Each zip line was different which made it even more fun. We will definitely be zipping again!

Rochester, Illinois
“RidgeRunner Ziplines”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband, sister and I had never been ziplining. The staff, Sue & Steve were very helpful and we never once felt unsafe. Safety was a number one priority. There are several different zips as you make your way down, short, long, fast and even one where they teach you how to do some tricks! We will definitely Zip again after such a postive experience.

Taylorsville, North Carolina
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Wow!!! What a ride.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This zip line was my first but it won't be my last. The price is very reasonable and our guides, Sue and Wendy were great. I was having some trouble getting up some of the stairs because of my knees and they were very gracious and helped me and let us set our own pace. I definitely have the zip line fever now.

Frederick, Maryland
“Best Zips and Crew”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Sue and Jenna were amazing guides! We had a fantastic time going through all the zips and we even got some tricks in! Our family will forever zip now!