“Best Zips and Crew”

Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Andrews
Frederick, Maryland
“Best Zips and Crew”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Sue and Jenna were amazing guides! We had a fantastic time going through all the zips and we even got some tricks in! Our family will forever zip now!

Visited September 2013

East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“awsome !!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I went here in April 2013. Graet people !! Great time !! Well worth the money !!!!!!!

Visited April 2013
“Friendly staff through the treetops.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family of five, two adults, three children ages 8, 10 and 11, had a great time. We felt safe and well cared for at all times. They provided a tandom partner for my youngest who is very slight for her age. The scenery was beautiful.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I ziplined upside down for the first time!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Professional and friendly staff ensured our safety throughout the day. The siplined varied between long and short lines as well as some steep ones. The friendly staff taught us how to zip line and do "tricks" which was a lot of fun. Would defenatly recommend to my friends.

Bradenton, Florida, United States
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Accelerating”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My son, his wife, my grandchildern and I had the great experience of the Ridge Runner ziplines. The first person that I spoke with was Christina and she made me feel like family. Sue was just delightful. Stephen and Jay were the best guides, each of them explained every step in detail. If you are any where near this beautiful area and you do not take advantage of it, It will certainly be your loss. Safety was at the top of their list. I am already planning to go back. When you zip through these beautiful mountains all you want to do is DO it again.