“Better than expected” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Andrews
Leesburg, Virginia
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

RidgeRunner greatly exceeded my expectations - the staff was very friendly and experienced. The course was excellent, lots of variety with the lines. Highly recommend RidgeRunner Ziplines.

Visited June 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best zip lines!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Prior to our zip line excursion we checked out the company for safety. We were comfortable with the high safety practices and proceeded. The level of safety practiced provides confidence, a sense of security, and total enjoyment of the zip lines.

We had so much fun that we posted our photos on Facebook and will definitely return. Thank you

Visited June 2013
“Incredible Experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Always been leery of zip lining. Had more excuses then Carter had liver pills. I finally took the plunge! I'm so glad I did it at RidgeRunner's course. These folks are terrific at making you comfortable, at ease and not afraid to zip. Everyone of their staff takes an interest in you personally. They truly make the experience an enjoyable one. They've even convinced my wife to go next time (and there will be a next time here) and she's afraid of heights, as well as speed.

The best I could have imagined!!! Loved the entire experience.

Bob

Visited May 2013
Roswell, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I've gone here and zipped 5 times and will do it again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love this zipline outfit... they are like family. They are so nice and the lines are a blast!! It's great exercise and they have added new lines and have really made it super fun every time! It's a perfect thing to do when you are in the area, it is about 15 miles south of the NOC.... whitewater rafting. And the owner has cabins you can rent to. You should definitely try it... every time I see someone scared to go, and they do it anyway... they love it! So, don't be sceered. These folks have a great canopy tour, it's so beautiful and you will be safe and have fun!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Bedie O
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A fun day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were staying in a wonderful cabin in Andrews and the cabin owner's recommended RidgRunner Ziplines to us and we were not disappointed. Owners were very gracious and our guides were great. We checked out the other outfitters in the area and are glad we choose RidgeRunner's. Hope to come back again and check out the new super long run that they are working on now.

Visited August 2012