“Don't do it....go somewhere anywhere but here”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Andrews
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Where do I start...open the door to a mass of swarming flies. Carpet had food everywhere on it...not crumbs but whole chunks of food. Flies were mashed on the wall from previous occupants and still there. The toilet had a ring darker than imaginable, silver fish in the corners, cob webs on the ceiling and the dust from months of neglect. We checked the room out because we couldn't believe this was what they sent us into.
I went and got the manager so she could see for herself. We were moved into another room and of course flies mashed on the walls, toilet was nasty from never being cleaned but it was a step up from the 1st room. We sleep lightly and got out first thing next morning. The owner should be ashamed to offer anything like this. They took my money but it wasn't a fair exchange. With this experience we will never consider Quality Inn for a choice.

Room Tip: Don't even consider this place
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tarheel101

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I made my reservation 2 months ahead and was booked a room on the first floor due to health reasons and traveling with a toddler. When I arrived Tasha told me that Tim had overbooked and has done this several times and that the room I was supposed to have been in was given to someone else and that no other rooms were available of the first floor and had no concern that I needed the first floor for health reasons and a toddler and blew it off with humor. This has left a bad taste and I don't recommend requesting any certain room because you will get whatever they want to give.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alan L
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We come to this town to keep on going through.. Decided it looked quite and that is what we needed after a long day on the motorcycle.. we have no complaints and will stay again if we are in that area at bed time.. Lots of bikers were there fot the night. And they had sold out of rooms.. so thats a good thing to me!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank misscandy
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Hotel has been remodeled, beds were comfortable, room very clean and parking right outside of room is a plus in bad weather. Breakfast was good, sausage biscuits, and standard Choice Breakfast items .. staff and hotel is acceptable in everyway. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tess H
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I frequently travel to Andrews, and this is the only decent motel in town. Management has changed several times in the few years it has been open. Room was relatively clean and comfortable. Breakfast with sausage biscuits and waffles was OK. For the price, can't complain. Do wish they hadn't changed the clean white color to the awful orange/yellow. I'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Larry W
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The motel was the only choice in town and needed a makeover. The staff was helpful but the room needed some attention to the air conditioning unit. It was very dirty. The breakfast was ok but not many choices. Good location for what we needed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank domaF
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I rode into Andrews on our motorcycle in torrential rain and this was the first Hotel we saw so it would have to be the one. We were greeted by a lovely receptionist who pointed out our bike could be left under cover out of the rain. The Hotel had recently had a facelift and we found it adequate in every way, all we would expect from a Hotel of this type. While I unpacked the bike my wife called back to reception where the kind woman offered to dry our wet clothes in her tumble drier. My wife arrived back to our room with warm freshly baked cookies which the receptionist had given her. There is not a great deal which we need from a Hotel of this type/price while touring and staying for just a night here and there, but when the staff are both friendly and helpfull and the room clean and well presented, that will do for me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 05nomad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andrews
Best Western Of Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
#4 of 6 in Murphy
Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!