Omakase
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Most reliable and consistently good Japanese restaurant. With their own sushi creations this resto isa sure to capture food lovers appetites. Very reasonable prices. Down side is the noise inside. Seems to be lacking in sound proofing.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I really enjoyed going to "Omakase" when it was in its old location adjacent to Alabang Town Center. We seldom had to wait and really enjoyed the food which we felt was good value for the price. Since they have moved and expanded at "Molito" we have gone back twice and probably will go less frequently. The food quality has deteriorated and the airconditioning isn't properly balanced. Either you are freezing or you are hot depending on where you are sitting. Also the new place, while larger and fresher in appearance, just doesn't have the cozy ambiance of the old location. It is still the best Japanese restaurant in the area and we undoubtedly will return. One thing I wish they would consider, now that they have more space, is opening a full bar. I hate having to smuggle in a bottle so that I can enjoy a cocktail while waiting for the food.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family loves Japanese food so on my father's 88th birthday we celebrated in OMAKASE. Everyone had a good time - the food was fresh and flavorful, the service was prompt, we had our meal in a private room and overall we were happy. The place in Libis though looks tired and dark - the owners have not renovated for quite some time. They need to refurbish and brighten us the restaurant to improve the ambiance. I also heard that the hygiene has not been as good as before but I didn't see anything when we were there. I hope OMASKASE owners read this and take the cue. We'd like to continue patronage but the place needs to be improved.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Nothing really authentic, nothing new on the menu to try.I had better experience some other place.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

fresh sushi and sashimis compare to buffet restos. rice toppings are the best. ala carte as well are delish and worth it.