“Pasta, pies and cakes for your money's worth”

Banapple Pies & Cheesecakes
Ranked #1 of 45 Dessert in Quezon City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Banapple is your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food, hot meals & coffee :)
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Here are my favorite Bannaple foodies you might want to try:
Tuna and chicken pies (big serving despite my big appetite!)
Baked Cheesy Penne (really cheesy!)
Bannoffee Pie which is actually a cake, a slice is enough to make a bad day less bad!
I have been to the Katipunan branch many times! I don't like the small one in Ayala Triangle though. Tried the Market! Market! branch as well but I kept coming back to Katipunan.

There are newer reviews for Banapple Pies & Cheesecakes

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Banoffee. Let's start there. Banapple' beloved signature which everyone in the Philippines seems to rave about.

My honest opinion?
Bananas and the Caramel/Tofee is pretty much the only thing noteworthy in it.

Overly, OVERLY sweet!! Far too much whipped cream and a forgettable "pie crust". Sorry if my review offends Filipinos who adore Banapple but my palette is NYC based :( it is what it is..

fluff with a filling that is imnho, overly sweet. I just wasn't blown away by something I've heard so much about and truth be told I was hoping I would be..

2  Thank Ezzy C
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We ate the the newly opened branch in the SM Skygarden. The ambience was pretty hip and of course the desssert slices were substantial enough for two to share. Excellent dessert quality.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Prices are reasonable. Good choices. I must come back for the spare ribs. I wish they had decent parking though. Worth the visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

It's a cozy place and I love their food specially the menu set, chicken empanada and sandwich mango and shrimp, it's a tasteful.