Novotel Manila Araneta Center
$76
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
$77
$72
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
$59
$61
$49
$64
$43
$86
$57
Priceline
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
$30
$20
Priceline
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
$39
$31
$60
$52
Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
$48
$37
Agoda.com
All reviewspremier loungekids clubaccor memberpool barbreakfast buffetexecutive roompool viewglass wallcotton budsaccor hotelscorned beefguest servicesbathroom doormodern designbusiness tripthe ground floorshower area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

incredible service with the most welcoming staff. They are always make us feel at home. Great gym with good facilities and a really beautiful pool and pool bar area. Great place for functions and weddings too.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Mick S

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I only stayed for a night since my Cousin and I needs to attend a Family gathering the next day. I arrived midnight on the 11th of May went out, and didn’t really appreciate yet the place. When I woke up in the morning as I stared in our window I saw the amazing view and location of the Hotel. People in the Lobby are so attentive especially the Manager who look after every Guests in need. Our room is clean and it feels like it’s a bit bigger than the usual Standard room of Novotel. It feels spacious! Bellman and Guards are polite and helpful too. Could not thank enough the whole team. I will definitely stay longer here again and will try the whole facilities of the Hotel. Thank you everyone!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Novotel is perfect for everyone. Especially for families with children who wants to enjoy and take a break around the City. We absolutely enjoyed our stay for the April and May. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights in their Executive Room last May 19-21 and it was AWESOME!!! There are more to explore at NOVOTEL and we will surely come back soon.

Here are the list why you should choose NOVOTEL:
*Note: These are based on our own experience

1. Novotel will make you feel welcome the moment you arrive. The staff warmly greeted us and directly escorted us to the 24th floor where the Executive Lounge is located. (You can access their Premier Lounge if you book their Executive Room or Executive Suite Room.) All rooms comes with complimentary buffet breakfast that are up to 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 15 and below). How amazing is that?! Perfect for families like us. Most hotels that I tried before offers free breakfast for 6 years old only and below.

2. It only took less than 10 minutes to check in and we are already inside our room. We arrived at the hotel at 1:00 pm where the standard check in time is at 2:00 pm but they gladly assisted us and let us check in to our room. When we entered our room, we were very surprised by the written note welcoming us plus the welcome fruits that really flattered us and make us feel home and welcomed.

3. At Premier Lounge, you can have breakfast from 6:30 to 10:30 am, tea time at 3:00 to 5:00pm and cocktails from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. And all day refreshments from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. Cool huh?! You can also have your breakfast at the Food Exchange where you can have more food choices.

4. My kids love NOVOTEL. Their pools are great! My kids tried their playroom where they can play for free for 30 minutes. My kids loved their nibble platters! I just hope they won’t run out of chicken lollipops next time. The team and management really did a great job in providing excellent customer service. They are all accommodating and approachable.

So if you have plans for weekend getaway this is the best place to be. I highly recommend NOVOTEL MANILA ARANETA CENTER.

Note: I still have a lot to discover at NOVOTEL because I haven’t tried their Executive Twin room and their Executive Suite Room yet. So we will come back for these. And post another review after. Thank you NOVOTEL.

Room Tip: executive rooms are all in one package
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

location is good, near mrt station and outside the hotel, there are malls and groceries around. food is ok, lots of choices to choose from. rooms are well ventillated and clean. pool is also clean. overall, satisfied stay.

Stayed: June 2017