“Yummy and spicy Kebab!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Quezon City, Philippines
“Yummy and spicy Kebab!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

On the 4th level of TriNoMa sits Hossein's Persian Kebab. Upon being ushered in, I was greeted by the classy interior with good airconditioning - a plus in the heat of Quezon City. Despite being a solo visitor they gave me an alcove all to myself. Service was prompt and excellent. I ordered a Shomali soup - tomato sauce with shredded cabbage with dainty beef meatballs - and Chelo Lamb solo. I was asked if I liked the sauce spicy and I said yes - and the sauce didn't disappoint! The earthy lamb flavor complemented the Basmati rice and roasted tomato well. Although somewhat pricey, I enjoyed the lunch and will gladly come back for more.

• Visited May 2014

Japan
“Good KEBABs”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

In a nice quieter area of the overcrowded and always busy Trinoma Shopping Mall, it has good food, especially KEBAB. It also offers vegetarian and Halal choices. I had beef and chicken and the food quality was good, tasty and nicely presented.

Service was prompt and efficient- they add a 10 % service charge. The only downside was that there was an obnoxious person yakking on their cellphone and staff ignored it (but I did not bother to ask them to ask him to stop because we were just finishing up- even though I was a good 4 meters away, I could clearly hear his conversation)

ate with my son, no alcohol and we were not that hungry - abt 1,000 PHP. But if you were to have a slow sit down, with a couple of beers, it would probably run closer to 1,000 PHP per person

• Visited January 2014