“Stick to their cakes and pastries”
Review of Dulcelin Gourmet

Dulcelin Gourmet
Ranked #631 of 1,850 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: International
Quezon City, Philippines
“Stick to their cakes and pastries”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had dinner at Dulcelin first week of June. We ordered the hanger steak, callos, lengua and beef bourguignon and soup. The main courses arrived ahead and the soup, just when we were about to finish dinner. Don't they know that soup is supposed to be served before the main course?
None of us liked the food we ordered. My hanger steak was red all over and it was not because it was rare. It was quite sour in taste which made me think that it must be some old meat that was just reheated. I don't pretend to be a chef, just a regular customer hoping for a good meal. I have eaten in many restaurants and have encountered 'not so great' food before but this is the first time I hardly ate my food. And I did not ask them to wrap it up for me.

• Visited June 2014

“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My knowledge of Dulcelin is that mango torte (though I prefer Cuerva's) and dessert place. I'm not a big fan of their desserts because I find them a tad too sweet. But their food is a different story.
This is first time to actually dine in. I was quite surprised with the quality of their food- it's really good. I highly recommend the roast beef belly with truffle mashed potato and the US Angus short ribs. My son loved the cannelloni; it's flavorful, but I found it a bit too rich for my taste. Serving is quite generous and pricing is very reasonable.
Yup, I am definitely going back.