We had 2 separate stays here before and after the trip to Palawan and we were very happy with the rooms, service and location. We are in Priortiy Club and got it as a Point Break which was a tremendous bargain! They kept our larger bag while we went to Palawan so we could travel light. The room service portions are huge, get a club sandwich to share. It was nice to be right next to a shopping mall, we got soft drinks and snacks at the supermarket and dinner at the food court. The money changer at the lowest level of the shopping centre has better rates than the hotel. The hotel charges for internet but you can get online from the food court for free. Swimming pool is small but OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza