“Very Comfortable”

Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Brisbane
“Very Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2010

We had 2 separate stays here before and after the trip to Palawan and we were very happy with the rooms, service and location. We are in Priortiy Club and got it as a Point Break which was a tremendous bargain! They kept our larger bag while we went to Palawan so we could travel light. The room service portions are huge, get a club sandwich to share. It was nice to be right next to a shopping mall, we got soft drinks and snacks at the supermarket and dinner at the food court. The money changer at the lowest level of the shopping centre has better rates than the hotel. The hotel charges for internet but you can get online from the food court for free. Swimming pool is small but OK.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tikibird

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

The hotel is well located in the Central business district of Ortigas, close to the shopping malls. The personnel is really doing their best to provide excellent service. Sometimes, it is a bit clumsy, though never irritating.

Rooms are a bit ran down. Dammage on the walls, furniture and carpet is not repaired. This gives the impression that the maintenance of the hotel is neglected and this is probably the case. Same is valid for the Gym. Though, also here : excellent service.

I stayed at a 2 room suite which was spacious with a nice bathroom. Though, it was located on the 6th floor which made it quite noisy. The room was a cornerroom and there was no noise from the inside. Only from the street.

Conclusion : a good business hotel with a very friendly and service minded staff.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Tk100964
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2010

Travelling in different countries is a part of my business and I make it a point to stay with the club access. This June I've decided to stay again in Crowne Plaza since my meetings will be in the same area. I was amazed how my check in went. First thing is that I was properly introduced to the Front Desk Agent by Avis driver, 2nd the male front desk agent from the lounge gave a warmed welcome back and accompanied me to the lift . From the lift i was told that we will go straight to the room i booked and showed me all necessary papers i have to sign. When we entered the room.. the room is very clean, cold, cozy and they even have flowers and fruits set up it my desk. After that I've decided to freshen up and relax. 10 mins after I received a call from the club asking me if they've met my room preference. It's a great idea to call guest's after check in which I only encounter in your hotel.I could say that it was the most smooth check in I ever had ever since I've started travelling and staying in different hotels. And it did'nt end there when I went to the lounge for cocktails. They this amazing dish called Beef Salpicao... Oh it was very delicious, even the shrimp which normally I don't eat looks very temting and it was also delicious. The butler also are very accomodating and always smiling. I even heard them talking to one of their guest, how they are enjoying the good service and the warm treatment.. Now I am very certain that Crowne Plaza Galleria Club Lounge has a world class treatment for their guest!!! GOD JOB!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank pdelevega
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2010

Stayed here on a business trip and found the rooms are very comfortable. The hotel has nice conference facilities for business meetings. It is also very close to the shopping mall, which offers a large variety of dining choices.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank sstuff3
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2010

When we arrived, we were promptly assisted by the valet parker and a bellman assisted us with r luggage. We checked in 2pm. But only 1 room was ready(booked 2), we have to stay in one room frst. No call if the other room ws ready, had to make a follow up only to find out it was ready a long time ago. Also, we booked for 2 rooms with 2 beds, when we arrived, they cn only give us 1 room with 2 beds, and for the other room, we hve to pay for the outrageous amount of p1,500 for an extra bed. We settled for it than have the yaya stay on the king bed with us. They shouldnt have confirmed it should they not have the rooms we reserved for.

Rooms were okay, large and clean. Location is good too- had an access to the mall next door.

• Stayed April 2010
1 Thank Lovephilippines
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2010

We arrived at the hotel wearing casual clothes since we were looking for a relaxing stay. When we approached the reception, this girl named Ashley was the one who accommodated us. We asked if there were any vacancies, and the only thing she offered was either a twin-bed non-smoking DELUXE room or a king bed smoking DELUXE room. So a hotel with hundreds of rooms only had two available ones on an ordinary Monday?

It was a good thing I asked for their brochure before, so I knew the different types of rooms. I had to be the one asking about the premiere rooms, executive suites, etc. before she actually checked the availability of the more expensive rooms. We ended up getting the executive suite. She did inform us of the complimentary use of the club lounge, but again, I had to be the one asking about the breakfast that came with the stay.

I just found it very insulting how a supposedly world-class hotel's receptionist would immediately judge clients by what they're wearing. Just because we weren't dressed in designer clothes, carrying designer bags, you immediately assume and offer us the cheapest rooms.

For the management of the hotel, aside from the Concierge, your receptionists are the first few people your guests encounter, so put more value into training them on how to provide good service. What could have been a perfect stay for us was stained by the first thing we encountered in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank schizoniuz
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2010

This is one of the better hotels in Manila that I've stayed in. Right smack in the business and commercial district of Ortigas, it's attached to the Robinsons Galleria Mall. The room itself is modern, minimalist, and at least with suite we got, had a huuuuge bathroom, with a raised bathtub. The breakfast buffet is great, with lots of choices, and the bed is downy soft. I had a wonderful sleep, and loath to get up and out of bed the next day. My only gripe is that it shares a rather smallish swimming pool with the adjacent Holiday Inn.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
#6 of 63 in Quezon City
B Hotel Quezon City
B Hotel Quezon City
#2 of 63 in Quezon City

Been to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!