I like this hotel much more than its sister branch the Intercontinental in Manila. The rooms are bigger, the service is less stiff and more personable, an it connects to a mall with lots of restaurants, shops and a cinema chain. It is quite far though, so if you have to do business in Makati it's not much of an option Still, if I can I'd prefer to stay here. One of the best choices in Manila for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ortigas Center – Metro Manila’s central commercial business district located in the bustling zones of Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, and Quezon City, is home to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, the hotel that offers superior comfort, a functional base for corporate activities, and the best conferencing venue for any Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE). Walk south to the Asian Development Bank or Philippine Stock Exchange in 15 minutes. Many company headquarters, such as San Miguel Corporation and Manila Electric Company (Meralco), are also nearby. Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria rooms provide a generous living space, designed to make sure that you are well-rested, energized, accomplished, and ready for a productive day. Access the exclusive Club Lounge which boasts exquisite cocktail dishes, a spacious boardroom for intimate meetings, and a comfortable breathing space featuring a magnificent panoramic view of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza