Stayed at this hotel for five nights on business. The hotel is ideally situated to get around Manila, however be warned traffic is a nightmare. The rooms were very clean and there is an excellent business centre for guests to use for a small charge. The breakfast was varied and you could have as much as you wanted. It was much cheaper to eat out for lunch and dinner. The was a pool and a gym which families were using.
Really good customer service and a great hotel for business or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza