“A good night's rest”

Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed April 16, 2014

After reading the reviews, I was expecting more. This Crowne Plaza is average at best. When I arrived, it was the guard whom opened the door for me. The bell staff were off to the side and it was the hotel security who carried my one bag up the steps to Reception. Reception(Ariane) looked bore and tired. She was more perfunctory than pleasant. I am just glad that check in was quick. The room was spacious and well lit. Large Bath. Closet space. The usual complimentary two bottles of water. Bed was comfortable. I slept well. Breakfast was OK - enough choices. One morning I went down at 6:45 - staff were still slow and sleepy. But the men who manned the egg and noodle station were consistently pleasant. Had breakfast around 9AM on another day and the wait staff were pleasant and quick. Check-out was quick. The bell man was helpful this time. There are other hotels - newer ones in Ortigas.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Aimee L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for feedback. We truly appreciate the time you spent to share with us your recent experience. It is nice to know that you had a good night's rest. At Crowne Plaza, we ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay by providing them with spacious bedroom, comfortable bed accompanied with a range of food choices to keep them energized.

Again, thank you and we do hope that you would stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed here for 3 days to visit family and friends around Pasig City. One thing that will keep me coming back is the service of every hotel staffs. Their front office staffs are really pleasant and they are always more willing to be at your service. This was also my first time to try in-room dining and the food was really good and the server will never forget to ask if there's something that I still need. I also brought my family to one of their restaurants for breakfast buffet. The 7 Corners Restaurant was simply the best. They have excellent food along with their excellent servers. They are very attentive every time I request for something and they do every thing with a smile on their faces. My family really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Just walking inside the hotel, all staffs that you will see will never forget to greet you. This really makes my stay extra special because of the service of crowne plaza. Truly an amazing hotel to stay at. I will definitely stay here every time I visit my family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

We are grateful for the time that you spent to share with us your pleasant experience. Thank you for appreciating the effort of our team to make your stay pleasurable. At Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, we make it to a point that our service is sincere and genuine to make sure your stay is extra special. Also, I'm happy to share this wonderful news to our Seven Corners and Front Office team.

We are excited knowing that you would surely return to stay with us again. Our team will be happy to welcome you and your family anytime.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I promise you, it will be money well spent!
my gf and i spent 3 days in crowne plaza after visiting boracay , that time we were so tired from trip and need rest but shopping. there are lots of malls and one of the mall directly connected w hotel. so i was so convenient as well. its kind staffs and high quality of service made us so relaxed. NICE SPA, CLEAN BED AND BUILDING STATUS . we had great time there. also there's buffet restaurant and it's really delicious. i badly want to go there again

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment in Trip Advisor. I had a wonderful time reading it.

I am extremely happy knowing that you had a great time during your stay with us and it will be a pleasure for me to share this to the team. Also, it is nice to know that you we've been around and that you enjoyed the different shopping destinations here in Ortigas.

We can't wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've stayed at Crowne Plaza last January, and the first thing that struck me is how spacious their deluxe room is. I also love the warm and genuine service of the staff. I'll definitely book here again. :)

• Stayed: January 2014
Aimee L, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Ms. Sophia Nicole,

We are delighted to hear how much you have enjoyed your stay with us. It gives us great pleasure to make our guests happy and we hope to continue to provide you with the quality service you deserve.

Our staff is truly the gem in Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria and we will welcome you back on your next visit!

Regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stay at the Crowne Plaza for work every time I come to Manila. The service is outstanding, rooms are really clean and the staff are very efficient and friendly looking after your every need. And because I'm staying for 3 months they just go that little extra mile - dirty clothes basket in the room and a little welcome back with body wash, toothpaste etc. It's the little things that make a big difference.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

It is a pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for appreciating our rooms and staff. We try our best to make our guests feel at home Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria.

We welcome you back on your next visit.

Regards,
Quality Officer

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed 2 nights over the weekend. Checking in and out was a breeze. Room was as I have always expected (and wanted). We so love going to the mall which has a direct connectivity/access thriough the 3rd and 4th level.

Suoerb food, great service, attentive staff.

Looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruby M
Aimee L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the positive comments regarding our hotel's efficient check-in and check-out. We are glad to meet your expectations.

Thank you also for choosing Crowne Plaza to stay over the weekend. It looks like you had a wonderful time and even enjoying the hotel's convenient access to the mall.

Hope to see you soon!

Keep posted with our newest offerings at facebook.com/crowneplazamanila

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have no complaints with this hotel. Service was as expected from any other foreign branch hotel. The facilities looked a little old, but overall it was quite clean.

I was mostly satisfied with the location. I was there for a business trip and had to do minimum travels by car as I was close to most of my customers. The traffic in Manila is quite heavy so it's nice to be somewhere central.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and most especially for appreciating the hotel's convenient location. Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria is strategically located at the heart of the commercial district of Ortigas making it easy to combine business with leisure.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your return

Also consider these accommodations in or near Quezon City
Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines
Luxent Hotel
Luxent Hotel
#6 of 64 in Quezon City

Been to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!