Whenever there was a symposium to our work field, they used to held them at Crowne Plaza Hotel. I like the hotel very accessible to transportation. The main lobby is huge and clean...The staffs are very accommodating and willing to serve. The ballroom can divided into 2 using the walls...The aircon functioned very well, the lightening of the rooms are good and bright, the rooms are well maintained and neat...There are also cafe and restaurants...
The hotel have a extension to Robinson's Mall which very accessible to the guest to stroll, dine and shop...I like the hotel structure cause it has a huge rooms, high ceilings,well maintain toilets, and carpets are always clean...
i recommend the place to my family and friends. I love to stay there whenever we have a bussiness/ seminar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza