We spent the night in this hotel to celebrate our forth year anniversary. And wow I couldn't ask for more. We took the king size room and it was amazing, it was big.There is complementary food upon entering the room also free coffee, tea and bottled water. The bed and pillows are so comfortable. The bath room is very spacious as well. I spent 3 whole hours in the tub just drinking beer very relaxing. The pool is not that big but its fine though since we just went there to celebrate not to swim anyway. The staff are very approachable and very cooperative since I managed to surprise my fiancé.
I will be back soon if we managed to clear out our schedule before the end of the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza