If you are travelling from the other islands and wishes to have a quick glimpse of the city, CP Galleria is a very good option. It's closest to airport, saves up a lot of time. Philippines souvenir items and food court just beside the hotel. Rooms comfortable with no issues with water heater and AC.
Downside is the service. You can definitely determine the fake smile in between conversations, among other points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza