“Good”

Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have been in the crown plaza galleria during a business trip. The room was very nice and confortable. the air conditiong wa difficult to be controled. The wifi connection was extremely fast. the restaurant for breakfast was excellent. The chinese restaurant was quite good. The position is good for business because is in the business center of the city. In general a good ratio between price and services.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay with Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. Good to know that we satisfied your food choices through our outlets.

Though, we regret that your in-room experience in relation to the air conditioning system did not meet your standard. Rest assured that we have taken note of this concern.

Glad that our location has been an advantage in your recent business trip.

Look forward to host you in your future travel needs.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hotel has been excellently maintained after all these years. Beds are comfortable and breakfast is great. Housekeeping though sometimes takes too much time. In our recent stay, we brought in dinner and requested for some plates and utensils. These got to us only after a number of follow ups and more than half an hour later. Everything else about the room though was all good.

What we don't get though was why most of the basement parking slots near the entrance are reserved for valet driven vehicles. In the week that we were there, the valet slots were never filled up. Understandably, the tandem slots should be easily moved but the inner ones can be given to self driven vehicles for comfort. Valet driven units are more flexible since all the keys would be with hotel personel the whole time, anyway.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We regret that on this stay, you experienced some inconsistencies in our service. It is certainly not the level of service we intend for our guest.

We have taken note of your valid point about valet parking and we'll review our procedure on this.

Look forward to welcome you back in Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Well I arrived late in the evening at the beautiful Crown Plaza.

I was quickly checked into the Hotel and got my first of many nights good sleep, my room aw on the 14th floor so had no trouble with the local (Insane) traffic. The food at breakfast was utterly fantastic, the hotel has a buffet style in the restaurant I chose for breakfast and all tastes were catered for.

The rooms were huge and very well appointed with multi-channel (and language) TV’s.

The hotel backs onto a very smart shopping Mall and I was able to while away a few hours during my stay.

This part of Manila is more like the business area as opposed to a tourist location so there is no way you would want to go for a walk in the evening.

Once in the Hotel you could be anywhere in the world and it feels very safe, I travel all over the world in my job and this hotel is right up there with the best.

I would have no hesitation is thoroughly recommending this Hotel

Room Tip: They are all Good !
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to learn about your delightful stay with Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria. It is indeed satisfying that our products and services met your standards.

Look forward to have more opportunities to host you in the near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

One of the best hotels in Quezon city, located right beside the Robinson mall. Had a medical emergency during my stay but the staffs helped me getting a doctor immediately.

Things i liked very much here are

1. Clean, spacious room with good wifi
2. Fantastic service
3. Awesome food
4. Connectivity to the mall for shopping
5. Helpful staff

Would definitely stay again and happy to recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LakshmanaPrakash

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

I am happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria and look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Last week I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. I upgraded to the Club Lounge package which cost an extra AUD$53 per night. This included unlimited internet, cable & wireless, access (otherwise you pay PHP 300 per 24 hours AUD $8) plus access to the club lounge on the 19th floor, which inculdes free cocktail/drinks & hot & cold snacks 6pm to 8pm which are excellent. If you want, a buffet breakfast is served in the lounge 6.30 to 10.30 which is also very good but limited in choices, unlike the 3rd floor where the array is enough to satisify everyone. I partically enjoyed the hot ham roast, cut to order, & eggs cooked any way you want. Also the Chicken or beef vegetable noodle soup is well worth trying. They also have a section for the non meat eaters. There are also several other benefits with the club package.
The hotel is situated in the 2nd business district & is one of 3 hotels in the plaza. The Robinson Shopping Centre in the middle is 4 floors of shops including a Supermarket in the basement, where you can buy beer cheaper than seven eleven opposite. One floor has a vairity of food places all look clean, good & well priced. On the ground floor outside is a bar called Fridays.
The room I got was on the 14th floor (1417) away from the traffic with a King bed. The room was clean with a separate shower, however the basin plug leaked so I had to run water to shave. The toilet seat fell off when I lifted it but that was fixed quickly.
When I tried to connect to the internet, the evening I arrived, the cable connector was broken, as was the next one & the one after that. The 4th cable was fine but after many attempts to connect to the internet over an hour I finally got to contact the IT guy who told me the server was down! Its a pity that the hotel does not advise its guests when it has problems?
Private check out in the Club Lounge was very good as was the late checkout & use of the lounge, with internet, until departed to the Airport.
The employees of the hotel are delightful & so helpful. The currency exchange rates were better that at the bank at the airport.

Room Tip: Higher floors ask for a quiet room away from traffic. Ask for a reciently renovated room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback.

It was pleasing to read that you enjoyed the exclusive benefits of being a Club guest and that you were delighted with the variety of food products we offer.

It is disappointing that we did not meet your expectations in some areas of your stay. However, please be mindful that we are continually making improvements all throughout the hotel to achieve guest satisfaction.

We appreciate your comments and hope you will continue to choose Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria for your future travel needs.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed there with the highest expectations only because they are under the Intercontinental Hotels Group and I was not let down in all aspects. The service is superb, the buffet has the most complete spread even exceeding the usual breakfast items from different parts of the world, the room is just sublime and very clean and smelling good when we checked in complete with bathroom amenities and bottled water. The staff attended to our needs as soon as they received our requests and were very courteous despite the numerous requests we had. I also admire the fact that when I called the hotel asking if they found an item which I thought was left in my room upon checkout, they courteously assisted me and contacted different departments to locate the item. Unfortunately, the item got lost but it didn't feel as bad because of the service they extended in that incident.

The only thing they should improve on is the pool facilitywhich is very old for the hotel's style and design. Other than that, I would, no second thoughts, stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank leydelossantos

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

It is a delightful experience reading your comments on how satisfied you were in all aspects of our products and service. This will be shared to our staff, who will surely find this a source of inspiration to keep up their good works.

We look forward with pleasure to welcome you back in the hotel.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

THis hotel is very convenient for doing business in the CBD of Manila, which is in the Makati area. The rooms are quiet, clean and spacious, staff is friendly and efficient and there is a mall (Galleria) next to the hotel. The Hotel actually has a direct connection to this mall via a walkway on the 3rd floor.
There is a professional gym which is shared with the Holiday Inn Hotel across the street, again accessible via an elevated walkway. Manila has extensive traffic congestion problems, so pick your hotel carefully in relation to your place of business, otherwise you'll find yourself spending the better part of the day in traffic. This Crown PLaza seems te be well located to go to the Green Hills area as well; only 6 minutes by taxi.
After trying another hotel in Manila, I'm glad to be back here. Will use it again for future trips. It's not high end, but you get exactly what you pay for: a descent room, expeditious service and a clean safe environment.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rene S
Felipe_Gotor, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

Pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Quezon City
Luxent Hotel
Luxent Hotel
#5 of 63 in Quezon City
Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines

Been to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!