I love this hotel esp during conventions. The ballroom is huge enough to accommodate large number of attendees. It is connected to Robinsons mall where you can go shopping and dine out with family and friends. The staff are friendly and courteous. The room is spacious and clean. The breakfast is tummy-filling and soft tofu with caramel sauce or locally known as taho is my favorite. However, there is no free wi-fi. But overall stay experience is commendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HRS and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza