Last Christmas, our family decided to greet Christmas in their hotel. Since it's a stone's throw away from EDSA Shrine where a good Christmas eve mass was conducted, we booked a night here.
Location: You can go to Robinson's Galleria without going outside the hotel since it's directly connected to the mall. But if you're checking in at this time (Christmas or New Year's eve), it would be really hard to find the next day restaurants that are open.
Service: Nothing significant. We got a room upgrade and Christmas chocolate though.
Room: It was really big, too big that it looked bare. A lot of their furniture needs to be upgraded especially their TV. I think they still have the bulky CTV. I barely remember how their bathroom look like and they need to clean their windows. They have floor to ceiling windows so the fingerprints and dust are very visible especially in the morning. Plus it ruins the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, IHG and Hotwire so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza