Had a great stay here at the Crown Plaza. It's attached to Robinson's Galleria Mall. The mall was huge and everything was there, supermarket, day spas, tons of stores.
Check in was slow, very slow. We are platinum club members and it was still VERY slow and asked us to fill out forms and asked us all these questions. And most of it was already in the system coz we booked on-line and we are platinum club members and everything should have been ready before we checked in and not turtle speed check in. The same with check out, it was also long. Not good when you're catching a flight and they were so many steps to check out. The good thing is that there was taxis waiting outside even at 5am and we didn't have to reserve a cab the night before. It took about twenty minutes to get to the airport but there was hardly any traffic at that time. They gave us a breakfast to go with breakfast sandwich and fruits since we were too early for breakfast.
The room was nice, they had two bathrobes and two slippers and two double beds with floor to ceiling windows. The bed was nice with clean white sheets. The bathroom was large with separate bathtub and shower with plush towels, soap, shampoo AND conditioner, lotion, etc. The toilet lid was broken though but not a huge deal. There was a stain on the carpet and the desk furniture looked tired but I was okay with it. Our room overlooked an abandoned building that some parts of it had been demolished. But if you look further there was a nice view of the city.
There club lounge was nice but we didn't use it that much except using their computers. Wifi in the room and public places were terrible and you have to ask for the userid and password otherwise it's P300 per hour. But don't bother coz it doesn't work anyway. It could be the country just has poor connection coz we even bought a globe sim card and purchased Internet data and it was still spotty.
The hotel was connected to Holiday Inn which would probably be less expensive and it would also connect to the mall.
I would definitely stay here again and its convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ortigas Center – Metro Manila’s central commercial business district located in the bustling zones of Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, and Quezon City, is home to Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, the hotel that offers superior comfort, a functional base for corporate activities, and the best conferencing venue for any Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE). Walk south to the Asian Development Bank or Philippine Stock Exchange in 15 minutes. Many company headquarters, such as San Miguel Corporation and Manila Electric Company (Meralco), are also nearby. Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria rooms provide a generous living space, designed to make sure that you are well-rested, energized, accomplished, and ready for a productive day. Access the exclusive Club Lounge which boasts exquisite cocktail dishes, a spacious boardroom for intimate meetings, and a comfortable breathing space featuring a magnificent panoramic view of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza