I spent three nights in this hotel for business. The staff are wonderful and remember you by name and for the price it's a pretty good deal I thought. My only gripe is that they charged me an extra 500PHP for one night on the bill that I didn't notice until I got home but I clearly didn't check the bill thoroughly enough. The pool is small and I didn't bother, the gym is a small Gold's Gym but it has treadmills and bikes and free weights. The spa was great and for the price (considering it is a hotel spa) I thought it was excellent. The rooms were spacious and I loved the Executive Lounge, although the TVs do need upgrading to flat screens. The hotel was near my meetings but not a great spot if you want to be near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza