“Bucket List”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Medellin, Philippines
“Bucket List”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very friendly staff from the parking garage to the restaurant.
The restaurant did not have a black napkin during our visit. I was concerned that the white napkin lint might be all over my black suit. I took off my jacket. The napkin turned out fine.
I had our dinner pre-ordered so that we may enjoy the view rather than waste precious time browsing through the menu. Our server, Mark, was very attentive. He identified each course and foods were served in a timely manner. He was always around without really crowding our table.
Foods were superb: Beef Carpaccio, Balut Surprise, Grilled Lapu-Lapu, Lamb, Grand Marnier Souffle. The Caipirinha was refreshing but the Bellini pales in comparison to the Bellinis served at high-end bars. They could have used more peach puree.
Not on their wine list. I brought a bottle of 2004 Perrier-Jouet Fleur De Champagne. The corkage was Php 500, approximately $12.
Overall experience went well. Impressive. We enjoyed the dinner so much that we went around twice.
Chef Jessie, thanks for signing our menu.
When in the Philippines, 100 Revolving should be in your bucket list of places to dine at.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank HugotAtBuntngHininga

“Not exactly lovelier, the 2nd time around”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I was so excited when I heard that Chef Jessie opened this resto in my neck of the woods. The 1st time I was here was 2 mos. ago and O tried it out with the hubby. Was quite happy with my food and the choc souffle was as always, heavenly. The revolving part made usca bit dizzy, though. So we decided to celebrate my daughter's grad and son's bday here. I got tournedos and req medium. I got an almost well-done steak. The waiter tool it back and had a new one prepared. Aside from the long wait, they gave me med-rare fillet- blood was streaking through the sauce. I am greatly disappointed bec I expect that the chef would know better. I didn't want to complain anymore so as not to ruin everyone's mood.

1 Thank TEC162
Manila, Philippines
“Good ambiance, excellent food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This restaurant by Chef Jessie never disappoints. Been there twice, and the food was consistently excellent. I particularly loved the french onion soup and the wild rice risotto. Don't miss the chocolate souffle for dessert!
It takes about 2 hours for one revolution. So if you have vertigo, better not be seated on the outer, revolving area. But really, it gives a spectacular view of the city!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank purp_Slip
Jakarta/Manila
“The revolving resto concept is a novelty; good food quality; prices on the high side”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Pros: the 360 degree view of Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig and environs. Food quality is generally good. My rib-eye steak was tender and tasty. My partner's salad, pasta and bread pudding were excellent. My Decadent Chocolate mousse was dry, though, and not very chocolatey, like it had been in the freezer a long time.

Cons: Service is slow. Orders have to be followed-up several times. Prices (before tax and service charge) are on the high side: risottos are P500; the pastas are P700 up. The table presentation is inconsistent with its fine-dining prices: some tables had tablecloths, while others just had plastic placemats sans linens. The walls are all bare: no artwork or adornment.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank mzcflo
Manila, Philippines
“Very interesting”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

My family and I came for dinner on a Friday night---- food was excellent from the presentation to the taste!!!! It took awhile, though for the food to arrive---but the newly cooked/prepared food is definitely worth waiting for! Besides, we didn't mind at all since we were all busy figuring out which side of Metro Manila we were viewing already, since , it is indeed a revolving restaurant. It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes for it to come full circle. My daughter who has motion sickness felt fine, though the restaurant staff will give you a motion sickness pill should you ask for one. Would love to go back during daytime......

Visited January 2014