“Along the Gilmore strip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Quezon City
somewhere
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Along the Gilmore strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

It was a pleasant surprise to find Robinsons Magnolia in the old spot where the Magnolia ice cream plant used to be. It will always be remembered as the Magnolia area. Anyway, the new mall brought new life along the Gilmore strip of stores. The mall is new and clean. Shopping choices are very good. Eating out is also a breeze since you have lots of options to suite your taste and even your pockets. Opening hours are fair enough. On a hot summer's day, it was a cool thing being inside Robinsons Magnolia. Wherever I went, people were friendl, accommodating and service-oriented. Experience Robinsons Magnolia.

Visited July 2014

Quezon City, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“<3 <3 <3 Love! Love! Love! <3 <3 <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I love this place! :) I first learned about it from our neighbor's yaya 'coz they frequent the place. Since I am from the Katipunan area, we normally just hangout at the Gateway Mall. We went there last Sunday and I've found a new place to shop on the weekends. It's not too crowded when we went there with my daughter, along with my bestfriend. We didn't have time to roam that much since it was a "lakad" for my daughter. We just went to play at Tom's World. We hanged out. We killed time. Then we watched a movie as well. And I find the place better than Gateway! Their moviehouse was big and a plus were the seat coz it can be reclined! It was very spacious too! Not too cold which for me was better. Compared to some other cinemas I've been too, that is too cold. ( Since we love movies, we end up watching 2-3 movies in a day. And we never failed to catch a cold. haha! ) So i find Robinsons Magnolia's cinemas perfect. I believe they only have 4 cinemas though. And yes, I've been to the restrooms and they were very clean. It's not even a pay toilet. :) It's a place where you can bring your family, your friends, that special one, etc. I love the fact that when we went there it wasn't crowded at all. Will be back again this Saturday! For now, tata to Gateway! :)

Visited April 2014
Manila, Philippines
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“The mall to beat in Quezon City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

One of the newer, bigger, and more beautiful Robinsons Malls, located in the place where the Magnolia Ice Cream factory once was, thus the name. The mall has a variety of shops to suit each person's needs and likes. The location is very accessible if one wants to go to Gilmore for their computer needs. It is also near Greenhills Shopping Mall. The parking area is quite confusing, but maybe because it was my first time. Overall, a good place to hang out.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank sabi0james
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

i love to go to this mall with my children because its not crowded and almost all my favorite shops are there. the restrooms are clean and the whole mall is well secured. there is a big parking space. many restaurants.

1 Thank pinkaliciousph
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I usually go here with my BF and friends. Last night we went here to buy things and have dinner around 7 pm it started to rain and by 8.30 pm the whole mall had a black out, knowing it is a mall it should have a GENSET as a back up for its electricity but we waited until 9 pm still no electricity. It is just very inconvenient for us because we have to cancel our dinner and head to another establishment late in the evening.