“One lunchdate at TGIF Trinoma”
Review of T.G.I. Friday’s

T.G.I. Friday’s
Ranked #129 of 1,810 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Bar, Italian, American, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“One lunchdate at TGIF Trinoma”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We watched game 1 of the NBA Finals featuring the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs here in TGIF. Big screen TV suitable for sports viewing. Enjoyed the Nacho dish (small order) big enough to serve 5 people. Beer was not cold enough altho it was just opening hours.

Will be back. :)

• Visited June 2014

Philippines
“Great time @ TGIF”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Took wife and daughter to TGIF's at Robinson Mall on Pedro Gil in Manila two times in Nov..The wait staff was excellent and attentive to our needs..The food was also excellent..I love the way they have the smoking room all glassed in so as to not annoy/bother us non-smokers..Great job Ate' Love (Manager) who checked on my family both times to make sure we were pleased with our TGIF experience..Will go back in March 2014..

• Visited November 2013
Hyderabad, India
“Loved the pasta here !”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

One the best restaurants in Eastwood to have pasta, especially if you are vegetarian. The quantity is just right for a meal .. and the taste would ensure that you get back there again ...

• Visited July 2013
Marikina, Philippines
“Love the Pasta and Salad”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my friends went here during our days off from work. I have won gc's for use to this kind of bistro, so we chose this. You'll never go wrong on the pasta and salads here whatever it is that you've ordered, one thing that disappointed me was their buffalo wings, which got smaller in sizes though it still tastes good. No question about the crews their fast and well accommodating, kudos to TGIF

• Visited April 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Great pasta”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We ordered Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta and it was flavorful and creamy. I'd order this again if ever I would dine back.

We also ordered Ceasar Salad and the serving was huge. Nothing special about the taste though, it's a regular Ceasar Salad you can order from anywhere.

The let-down was the buffalo wings. TGIF is known for their big servings but for some reason they decided to shrink the buffalo wings. The 6-piece wings can be eaten by one person.

Staff were courteous although I would have appreciated if they already accommodated our orders when we came to the place. They insisted that we wait to be seated and approached by the one assigned to our table before ordering.

• Visited April 2013