“Authentic Italian Food at Reasonable Values”
Review of Bigoli - Trinoma

Bigoli - Trinoma
Ranked #541 of 1,818 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Italian
Quezon City, Philippines
“Authentic Italian Food at Reasonable Values”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My partner and I saw Bigoli and give it a try for the first time. She wanted some pasta, so pasta it is. Drinks are mostly unlimited at P60, be they house blend iced tea or Coca Cola products.

She tried the Tour of Italy. P180. Some lasagna, spaghetti bolognese and fettucine carbonara. I tried the fish with fettucine Alfredo. P185. Fish is OK. The Alfredo was very good. My partner couldn't finish her plate and passed it on to me. So I finished the Tour of Italy for her. And it tastes very good.

The sauce on the spaghetti is truly Italian style. The tomato flavor is very obvious and stands out.

I'll be back for more. Perhaps to try their pizza another time.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank hitman531ph

“Budget friendly”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Unlimited bread sticks.italian chicken is a bit salty.great value for your money.i will definitely be back to try their pizzas.

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“bread sticks haven”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was never part of my plan to dine in at bigoli trinoma I was only attracted with its fancy Italian set up, I was under the impression that I would have to spend more if I choose to eat there and to my surprise this super fancy looking restaurant offers affordable yet palatable pastas and to add more to my astonishment they also give out free/unlimited Iced Tea and Bread Sticks. Awesome!

• Visited April 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Celebration!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Food is fantastic. Value for money. I celebrated my sister's birthday here today! They sang a birthday song for her. The service staff are the best!

• Visited August 2013
“Suuuupeeer love”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Me and my korean students (5 of them) went there august 6,2013. We tried the group meal and it's so worth it.. We spend 2,199 for 3 delicious pasta, their heavenly pizza, 2 mouthwatering strombolis, unlimited variety drinks, super fried rice, and a salty chicken... We suuuper love the food(except the chicken..its delicious but salty)..we may comeback again..

• Visited August 2013