“You have to try the Lamb Adobo! ”
Review of Abe

Abe
Ranked #135 of 1,838 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“You have to try the Lamb Adobo! ”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Im not a big fan of lamb or anything that even remotely resembles a goat. My wife, however, loves lamb so had no choice but to order it. The Lamb Adobo was a pleasant surprise! Very tasty and goes really well with the "buro" and gising-gising.

2 Thank Rus R

QCPhilippines
“my favorite filipino restaurant”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Our family had dinner at Abe last night. We ordered our usual favorites krispy pata, sinigang na bangus sa guava, pla-pla, adobong lambing,pinakbet mango shake with unlimited steamed rice. There goes our diet. We eat whenever we have visitors from abroad. Good food and good service.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, nice interior! :)”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I had our monthly dinner date on Abe Trinoma. Earlier that day I have called them to reserve a table for three. Good thing we made a reservation. It was really jam-packed at night.

We ordered Lamb Adobo, Binukadkad na Pla-Pla and Bamboo Rice. All of them were Abe's specialties. The food is really delicious! The Lamb Adobo was so tender and tasty. My friends loved the fried giant tilapia (Binukadkad na Pla-Pla). The Bamboo Rice is good as well. We've had more than enough of what we ordered. It's worth every penny! :)

Medellin, Philippines
“Casual Dining”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Had early dinner at Abe, Trinoma on March 21, 2014.
Met my doctor and her sister here. Starters were Lumpiang Ubod each then we shared Kilawin of Fresh Tanigue and Sinuteng Baby Squid since they didn't have Arobung Kamaru. It took us around 45 minutes to finish our starters. For entrees, we shared Pastel de Lengua, Adobung Puso ng Saging, Crispy Pork Adobo ni Lola Ising, and Binukadkad na Plapla. Nothing really stood out among the dishes but I favored the Adobung Puso ng Saging with its crispness. Hope Lola Ising didn't have dentures coz the Crispy Pork Adobo ni Lola Ising was tough and dry. I like the Binukadkad na Pla Pla's presentation.
I appreciate Pete's patience with his timing in delivering the foods. The other bussers and servers with him acted as though they had blinkers. They only see what was immediately in front of them. I hated waving in a restaurant. I had to stand twice to tell them what we needed.
When dining, I always visit the restaurant's restroom to see its cleanliness. This one did not have its own. One has to go outside the restaurant.
The place was clean and the employees were neat. Overall experience was good. A place for casual dining. If trying to impress someone or if it is a business dinner, I suggest you go elsewhere.

• Visited March 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Abe's New Branch (SM Megamall)”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had lunch at Abe’s newly opened branch at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City. It had the same homey, laid-back ambience as other Abe outlets, and the same Pampanga-inspired cuisine that every Filipino diner seems to like. KARE-KARE remains our hands-down favorite, partnered perfectly with their tasty BAGOONG (shrimp paste). The CRISPY TADYANG looked a tad overcooked and was actually a bit tough. We also tried their LAMB ADOBO which turned out to be a good discovery but which, unfortunately, took too long to be served. We were almost done with our meal when it was brought to our table. We thought they completely forgot about it or, as we joked our charming waitress, did they have to get it from another branch? Birth pains, most likely. Still, there’s nothing like good comfort food like mother used to cook.

• Visited March 2014