“Tastes great but a little bit pricey!”

Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant, Katipunan
Ranked #4 of 49 Dessert in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Reservations
Description: SERVICES OFFERED ✓ Dine-in ✓ Take-out ✓ Pick-up ✓ Delivery ✓ Function (Function Room Available) ✓ Large Food Orders for All Occasions
Reviewed May 15, 2013

On special occasions like my wife's birthday and stuff, I usually go out and buy a cake from this place. The Mango Bravo is of course our favorite!

2  Thank rickyemerald

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We visited Conti's on April 9, 2013 for some halo halo and turtle pie. The halo halo was excellent, just the right snack for the sweltering heat. The turtle pie was also very good. Since my husband and I shared, the staff was especially nice to give us two teaspoons and two forks. Very quick and nice service from start to the billing. One of my favorite places!

2  Thank Cynthia K
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great wide variety of good food. Desert is great.
You will always find one that suits your cravings.

Location is not that great as you have turn around at about 1 km if you come from the north,but the restaurant helps the place/area to be more popular.

2  Thank BUTCH A
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I can't speak for their main course meals since I only come here for dessert so my rating is only based on that.

The desserts here are pretty good. I always come here for the Oreo cheesecake that they serve. It's got that cheesecake taste mixed with Oreo flavoring. Very, very tasty and always hits the spot when I visit here. They've got so many different types of cakes and pie slices but I always come back for the same thing. If you're down for dessert, I would recommend this place. I usually hit this up if I eat over at Army Navy a few restaurants down.

2  Thank christianmontoya