“Halo-halo is a must try”

Buddys Pancit Lucban at Longganisang Lucban
Ranked #43 of 1,872 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Buddy's in known for the pancit (fried noodles). Their halo-halo is not so popular but really good. It's a must try. Compared to other restaurants, their halo-halo has thick and sweet icey milk and loads of ingredients.

There are newer reviews for Buddys Pancit Lucban at Longganisang Lucban

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've just tried this resto yesterday in timog. The ambiance of the place is nice. It looks clean and appealing. The service of the waiters are typical and they are accomodating. The taste of the food is fine. It is really a filipino restaurant.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed at Tune Hotel and on my first night, I noticed this little restaurant.. no fancy lights. no advertisement. no getters (people outside on the street telling you to go in and try the place)

what i did notice was an endless supply of people walking into the place.. and at one point, no joke, people 15-20 deep right off Timog walked into Buddy's :) needless to say my curiosity qas piqued

next day i visited the place and all i can say is wow.. Lucban Longanisa!! Rice and their house-made spiced vinegar is worth the visit!

they have other things on the menu but i've only tried their specialties which is the Pancit Lucban ang Lucban Longanisa :)

prices are very affordable.. definitely worth making a trip to.

Buddy's, one of the best places to eat at Timog :)

Reviewed October 15, 2013

One lazy Sunday, after we were through with our malling, kids were asking where are we going to eat? Hubby started regaling us with a new spot he found… affordable prices! Yummy food! Unique design! Wow, sounds great! So off we go, travelling along Timog and not sure where exactly where it was, my hubby said, just look for a very bright light, you cannot miss it…
Yes, bright light indeed! The whole façade was lit up, and it was not even Christmas. The place is quite small, they have an extension which was at the back street, luckily, we were seated in the main restaurant.
What I love about the place was the design more than the food. The materials, the designs, the carvings are all original! Love the sunny sunflowers! Love the bright lights! Love the native materials! Love the solid woods! Love the wooden bench! Love the tiled table tops! Love the rice plant husk they made into ceiling decors! The head waiter said, all materials were authentic Lucban Quezon.
But do not get me wrong, the food was great, too. We ordered “Puto at Dinuguan” (it comes together), which was so yummy, the two orders were not enough and we had to order a third one! The “Pancit Lucban” was better than the “Pancit Lucban Seafood in Pesto”. The “Pork Sisig” was also accorded a third order, and since the pork sisig was good, we also tried the “Beef Sisig”, but the pork was better. The sourness and tanginess of the “Sinigang sa Miso” was just right. We also order a dish called “Hardenera”, I thought I wasn’t gonna be wrong in ordering this as it was an egg dish (my kids love egg!!), but it turns out quite dry and bland. The “Lechon Kawali was crispy, and in big servings so we had lots of left over and have to take this home.
Although the ambience was superb! and food was great, they are lacking in service, and the professionalism, the waiters keep on hiding behind the counter, and the cashier, who was heavy with a cold and have a stuffy nose, keeps on blowing her nose! Also they all kept customers waiting, since nobody was near our table, I have to approach the counter to order our "third dinuguan", and two take-out customers were in front of me, and waited about half an hour before their orders were served.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The place is well lighted and very bright with lots of decor like the ones in a festival. It gives a festive mood to diners. Food are very reasonably priced and generous in servings. The pancit it te bestseller. Wide range of selection on menu and staff that are always there when needed.

1  Thank Franz_pilates