“ONE OF THE BEST BUFFET EVER!!!”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #2 of 1,917 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

First, I've read some blogs and looking for a place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. A lot of my friends suggested this buffet.. I booked a reservation thru text message and they've replied instantly with my confirmation number. When we arrived, they accomodate us quickly.. Staff are very accomodating, very effiecient and we will gonna go back here again to celebrate our 4yrs anniversary together! :)

1  Thank Chellelag

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is the busiest and most popular buffet restaurant in Quezon City. Their food is delicious and has international flavors. They offer a wide variety of dishes. The place is clean and orderly. The price is affordable. The desserts are great as well as the steak. They have a lot of choices for drinks. Come here hungry.

2  Thank Pogib
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was just brilliant! Just so much food to choose from and whatever I put on my plate was delicious! From the appetizers, to the different kinds of cuisines, the barbecue, the fresh fish, the different kinds of sushi, the different kinds of drinks, the different kinds of grilled steaks and don't get me started with the desserts. We plan to go back very soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The branch i like the most is the one in megamall. It's huge and they serve more food compared to the other branches. They also serve so many different kinds of drinks like different kinds of tea, soda, juices and coffee. The variety of food was honestly quite impressive. They had probably 9 different kinds of meat carvings.

1  Thank Innah G
Reviewed June 13, 2014

we really have a great & sumptous experience here w/ my friends... and will surely visit again. best buffet! we did really eat like a king! all service & food thumbs up!!!