“If it's your birthday it's free!”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #2 of 1,917 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just for curiosity, my family decided to try during the birthday of my son and true enough, he was treated with cake and a free meal. It did not start and end there, the place looks very elegant, ambience is fantastic and great food everywhere, you don't exactly know where to start. It will be a challenge to maintain the cleanliness and atmosphere of the place.
For those planning to dine here, make sure to make a reservation as you would expect very long queues. The staff are very accomodating, I hope they just have more staff to take care of full packed venue.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Value for money. Good food and variety, Bottomless fruit shakes. Good coffee. Desserts need a little improvement.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

For less than a thousand pesos/person for lunch buffet (on a weekday), this is the best buffet restaurant in Metro Manila, in its price category. I've been here twice, when my younger brother & his family from Michigan, USA came home and when my other brother & his family from Singapore visited us. These guys from the US & Singapore were simply delighted with the extensive food choices and the quality of the dishes. What can I say... I reviewed Spiral Restaurant (Sofitel), and I dare say that Vikings is Spiral Lite!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Still top on my list for a buffet fit for a KING! However the service start to slipped a bit compare when it started.

1  Thank Roland G
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been meaning to eat at Vikings to see for myself if it would live up to all the hype and I was not disappointed. The entire experience, from the reservation process to the actual meal, was just excellent. The food was simply exquisite.The place was spotless and I guess it didn't hurt that the staff comprised really pleasant looking men and women(haha)…

My husband, who's not too fond of fancy schmancy places even said we have to go back..and I couldn't agree more!

Best dining experience so far!