“It's the lowest-priced... But...”

Kamay Kainan Quezon City .
Ranked #176 of 1,838 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino
Imus, Cavite, Philippines
“It's the lowest-priced... But...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

It's the lowest-priced buffet I've been to... But it's also the one with the least variety. And even less that I liked. Im allergic, but I was disappointed there was no seafood which my mum loves. It'll be a while before I come back

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Manel Y

Muntinlupa City, Rizal, Philippines
“Not Again”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I love buffet and this was one of my favorite buffet restaurants not after having a bad experience of seeing a cockroach on my plate while enjoying my food. The server apologized and told me that the incident was unavoidable. Wow! i did not bother to go back to the buffet area. No, thanks. They have a wide selection of food but during very busy time, replenishment was slow. The price is cheap but quality is more important than the value for money.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Soluvjd
Quezon City, Philippines
“Oily Food”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stopped going to Kamay Kainan not because of poor service but the quality of their food.

I'm a bit picky with Filipino dishes especially with the meat and the sauce. I want the meat tender and the sauces (tomato-based ones) are not oily.

Sad to say, most of Kamay Kainan's dishes were oily. However, I enjoyed their crispy crablets and grilled liempo.

As for the dessert, the only thing I came back for more is their "dirty ice cream".

Visited April 2012
1 Thank tuffy0706
canberra
“Take the family”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is one of a chain of these restaurants. Buffet style with good quality Filipino food. A large selection of dishes which are not labelled so I don't know their titles but I sampled most of them. Pay an extra 40 pesos and you get bottomless iced tea. Total cost is 430 pesos. Very tasty selection of Filipino desserts to top off your meal.

• Visited December 2012