3 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$45
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews garden cafe breakfast buffet smoking room rooms are spacious tomas morato other hotels front office vertigo staycation gym qc elevator security manila ko event pandemic
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

The Luxent Hotel is in a good location on Timog Avenue in the South Triangle area of Quezon City, close to Quezon Memorial Circle and many government offices. There are many restaurants, cafes and bars in the immediate area. The rooms were clean and comfortable, however, if you are a non-smoker make sure that you book a non-smoking room as the smoking rooms are extremely unpleasant. The wifi was good. The hotel restaurant was always busy with locals, although I didn't use it for either breakfast or dinner. The hotel had only two elevators, which meant that at certain times there was a long wait. Staff were friendly and efficient. Allow plenty of time to get to or from the airport as the traffic can be horrendous at times.

Room tip: Avoid the smoking rooms if you are a non-smoker
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank PKSC57
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

We accidentally book a smoking room and I know it's our fault for not reading thoroughly the details. But the hotel was not even generous to transfer us. 20 minutes of staying in the room already caused my stomach to hurt because of the smell.

The only commendable is the housekeeping, he was very helpful and even advised us that 9th floor is so much better. Unfortunately, we will never experience the greatness of that floor because I will never return to this hotel that made my health at risk.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my time staying here. The sheets and towels were clean. The food was also delicious. I didn't expect to see Mongolian bowls there, however the Chinese food needs some improvement. As for breakfast I was surprised to see congee, I am especially delighted with the cocktail I ordered as well as the cakes.

Overall I enjoyed my visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank danialle1
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

I spent three night during a business trip in Manila, the hotel is located in Quezon City, quite a chaotic but yet lively area with a lot of eating options around.
Room was spacious and so was the toilet, it looks a bit “outdated” but bed was comfortable.
The problem was that my room was a bit noisy at night as there was a generator (even if I was on the 10th floor!) that made quite a lot of noise, besides whenever air conditioner started, it did smell a bit.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank JamesPurple
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear JamesPurple,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

Glad that you find our bed comfortable and room spacious. We will look into your other comments and see how we can improve the room ambiance. As to the noise, I guess it was coming from outside the hotel which we hope to address with the local officials.

We look forward to making your next visit a pleasant one.

Melanie Pagkalinawan

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Let me summarize my overall stay.

Check-In: we arrived earlier from their Standard check-in time and we were gladly accommodated by Chai (?) not sure if that is her name.

Room: We stayed in a Superior Room (10th floor) which has 2 queen sized bed. Room is spacious and clean. We had a very comfortable sleep. One little comment is that their hallway is hot.

In-room dining: We ordered chicken basket and sinigang na hipon and unfortunately we did not enjoy the food. Chicken is too dry and taste like burnt. Sinigang na hipon has an after taste. It also taste like “burnt” knowing that it has a soup. And the rice as well, looks like they used “NFA” rice.

We did not raise the concern to the management during our stay. However, please take this comment to improve your servicr.

Buffet breakfast: Food was good. I enjoyed their champorado.

Maybe you can ask your staff that whenever they are thirsty to drink in a private space wherein the guest won’t see them. I just saw your receptionist during our breakfast. She got her glass from and empty table and drinks water casually, which is I think a “no-no” in a food industry.

Check-out: Check-out was fast. Maybe you can ask your front desk associate to engage more with their guest and ask them how was their stay.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. 👏🏻

Date of stay: June 2019