Lowest prices for your stay
$54
$83
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 8
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$46
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews garden cafe breakfast buffet smoking room rooms are spacious tomas morato other hotels front office vertigo staycation gym qc elevator security manila ko event pandemic
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to explore Quezon City and originally booked another boutique hotel - and was very disappointed when I arrived, as I’m used to staying at nicer hotels. I walked down the street and discovered this gem - so nice and comfortable that I checked out of my pre-paid hotel and came here instead! Very comfortable room with all the amenities you’d expect from finer hotels. The the rooftop pool with a view was a great way to cool off and relax. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank bluhmr
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The luxent hotel is very nice. Near all shopping areas, attractions, and any kind of food you like. Close to money changers too. The food you can experience there is what to expect and more. It’s a safe hotel. Any accommodations you might need, just be sure they know what you want. They accommodated me nice. The staff couldn’t be any better. I’ve been there 4 years in a row. The managers, the food and beverage, couldn’t have worked out any better. Three thumbs up... don’t hesitate. They are almost like family to me. I’m at home when I go back every year, you will feel the same too. Michael, from Southern California.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Antiquedude
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I stayed for a few days on a business trip. I had a room on the 15th floor. The room was comfortable and reasonably quiet. Everything was clean, the bed comfortable and reasonable wifi. In the restaurant, the food was pretty good both at breakfast and the buffet dinner. I would be happy to stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear davestly,

Your positive review, following your recent stay at the Luxent Hotel is very much appreciated. I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay in our clean and comfortable room at the 15th floor.

We pride ourselves on providing the utmost in genuine care and comfort to our guests,

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Excellent location! Staffs are courteous. Smooth and fast transaction at the front desk and in less than 10 minutes they already handed us the key card to our room. Very spacious room as well as the toilet & bathroom. Interiors is simple and classy just the way i like. The AC makes me wanna stay in my bed a lot more longer and just enjoy the fast internet connection. Breakfast buffet is overwhelming. Overall, our stay in Luxent Hotel is satisfying and relaxing. We will definitely be back and recommend to my friends and relatives.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank k_ths2019

Dear k_ths2019,

Thank you for your excellent review, following your recent stay at the Luxent Hotel. We are delighted that you had enjoyed our facilities, food selection and services.

We appreciate your compliments, especially to our fellow team members to continue to highlight your experience to us. As always, it is our pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home and we remain at your service.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Our stay was quite wonderful. The rooms were clean and cozy, food was great and the staff were very friendly.
One thing I hope they could work on were the broken facilities but other than that, we are beyond satisfied with our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear jaimsbnd,

Thank you for your excellent review, following your recent stay at Luxent Hotel. We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay. We will look into the facilities for further improvement.

It will be our pleasure to look forward to more opportunities to welcome you again.

Warm regards,