“Small Place, Big Servings”

The Vegetarian Kitchen
Ranked #160 of 1,818 Restaurants in Quezon City
Description: The Vegetarian Kitchen has only been open the pst four months, but is slowly gaining popularity due to its affordable and delicious menu of vegetarian meals.
Quezon City, Philippines
“Small Place, Big Servings”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Saw good reviews on the web and since its in the area where we usually hang out, we decided to sample some of their dishes. The place had a homey feel to it, really clean, and the service was good. The menu is quite extensive for a vegan restaurant, and although quite pricey, the dishes were served in big portions :). Tried the caldereta and lengua. Wanted to try one of their desserts but I was really too full after finishing my meal. Food is tasty and well presented

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jezzie75

Manila, Philippines
“Great place and food!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Their food is really great! Last time I went here, I had to ask the owners what time they were closing because my companion and I were running late for dinner. However, they told me that they would wait for us regardless. ❤ The place is also very quiet and intimate. I will definitely go back!

• Visited May 2012
Malolos City
“One of the best vegetarian restos I had been to”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The Vegetarian Kitchen is a quiet nook along Mother Ignacia, just across St. Mary's College.

I am a pesco-vegetarian and I still love the meaty texture of food. The gluten and protein based meat substitutes used in various meals are tasty; they don't taste like fake meat at all. There is a wide range of choices for vegans, including their non-dairy desserts. I liked most everything I had in the more than 5 times I visited the place. Another great thing about this place is that they change their menu every so often so one really gets to enjoy a wide variety of recipes.

The apple pie cheese cake is lovely. I would have loved to try the carrot loaf last time but I just didn't have space for it anymore as servings are really big.

• Visited December 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
“Great food, a delightful place to visit”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

this is a very small quiet place which serves flavorful vegetarian food that i really enjoyed. my favorite was a green salad with "prawns" on top. all the food was so well presented and a delight to eat with frineds (servings are good for sharing). and the owners give personalized service!

• Visited July 2012