checked-in this place on my arrival from singapore. first, its quite far from the airport so expect minimum 2 hrs to reach this place (the jam and bad roads slowed us down). very poor sound proofing on this place, you can hear the passing cars and all that honking, i slept very poorly. the room is dated, very bad toilet and shower, the bath tub is dirty. ordered food from their resto, and i got a soggy carbonara, really bad. during checkout, i was charged a few thousand pesos extra, not sure why. expensive and old, not recommended. there are better accommodations in makati and manila areas, i assure you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial Palace Suites is a 12 storey all suite hotel, located in the entertainment and commercial hub of Quezon City. The hotel features 135 studio, one and two bedroom apartments, complete with living room, dining room, kitchen and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Imperial Palace Suites Quezon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Palace Suites Quezon City Hotel Quezon City
- Accor Quezon City
- Imperial Palace Quezon City