“Good and Not so Good Experience”

Imperial Palace Suites Quezon City
Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Quezon City
“Good and Not so Good Experience”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

They renovated the rooms that's a plus, good ambiance. But, may i suggest that you clean the tiles in the swimming pool area,it's dirty. And also, my husband left his ID at the lobby upon check-out. The front desk officer did not even bother to return it or did she also forget about it??? No one even bothered to call my husband that he left his ID. Didn't you guys have his record/mobile number on file?

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Jhoy P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had experience my fiancee about the Hotel very unzanitized Hotel..Very Bad Service.Very bad management..i feel guity because he is unsatisfied the place..he got sick..we check in may 1 2014 we make choice imperial palace very accessable to any place..we laying in bed to rest i felt itching..now decided to open the lights totaly.we check online there rooms its look Nice.but its a big mistake when the lights not totaly open its looks Nice when open all lights too much dust the table.dusty glasses,the floor is dirty,the blacket not looks Nice we saw spots and something in the blacket and pillow case.while in the bathroom a lots of soap scums.the towels its dirty..this being worst we call the Service to change bedsheets but still we are not satisfied..we ask to check because we are not Happy about what we experience they are not allow us to withdraw our Money..we stay the Hotel less than 24 hrs..we advise them we to check out.the front desk day non refundable..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travellef

Travelers are raving about these Quezon City hotels

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We experience bad management.poor Service.unsanitized stuff.the room its look Nice but if you open totally the lights the room its not dust free..its nasty place...having unsatisfied experience the place your not Happy..

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lima, Peru
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The hotel is old. The room has furniture full of mites that made me sneeze all night. The WiFi speed was very slow, terrible signal even at the lobby. The TV was old and fuzzy. I was with allergy all the next day. So I looked for another better hotel. I told them that will not stay 1 more night because of all the problems, but instead of refunding me 1 night, they charged me one more night and promised that the 2 nights payed in advance will be refund the next day and they were going to send an e-mail. To make the story short up to date I did not received the refund as they say that the bank take 7 to 10 days to refund. The invoice they gave me was printed with an old printer, and it came out with black lines, difficult to read. This is one of the worst hotels I've seen. Avoid this hotel!!! There is a much better option nearby. After this bad experience I searched for a better and newer room. Sequoia is much much better, not expensive, has excellent TV channels, good bed, friendly people, among others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The hotel is ok for a one-stop one-night stay, but I would only choose this hotel if a nearby hotel (Luxent) is fully booked. While the room of this hotel and Luxent are comparable, the following items made me choose Luxent:

1) Imperial had no slippers
2) Imperial made me park outside (I don't know if they had indoor parking)
3) The lobby of Luxent is friendlier and more comfortable

That said, Imperial room is cozy, spacious, clean, and comfortable. Really no regrets staying here and I would not hesitate booking here, but only if Luxent is full.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Imperial Palace Suites was a pleasant surprise compared to the stuffy small carpet area hotels in Manila. Though I was not amused when I saw the facade of the Hotel, it definitely needs a revamp and some more investment in the infrastructure, the moment I stepped inside, everything changed.

I was greeted by Joseline and Rachel, the always smiling and very pleasant ladies at the Reception who got me my room and organised for a room with a connecting door. Ma. Eunice the other receptionist was not present that day but her presence to made up and these ladies certainly know how to make a guest feel at home.

The Hotel needs to keep the elevators functioning properly. The Hotel does not include breakfast as a part of its room deal but I am sure with some innovations, this Hotel can grab a lot of market share as it is very conveniently located in QC.

The view from my balcony was very pleasant and scenic. The owners have to really do something to improve the Hotel cos they already have a great staff, people whose names I dont remember but right from the lovely warm girls in the reception, to a very friendly doorman, to the guy who would turn up to deliver my WIFI passwords and I have to mention this the staff of housekeeping is very honest. I was away from my room with a lot of loose cash lying around and these guys cleaned up the entire room but did not even touch one single coin in my room.

Even if this Hotel is a million miles away from my work place, i will prefer to stay here cos now this is my home away from home.

Thank you again, Roseline, Ma. Eunice and Rachel.

Room Tip: Always select Premium Suite, cos it helps you get more space. The road facing rooms lend a shade of...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Leeds
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I can sit on the balcony all day and watch the traffic fighting on the rotunda! It keeps me amused!
The hotel has had an overhaul since my last visit 4 years ago and the rooms look better for it. We stayed here on 3 occasions (13 nights over 3 weeks) and were satisfied by the rooms and desk service on all visits. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view on 10th floor and watch the traffic!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple