“Lives up to its reviews”
Review of Stacy's

Stacy's
Ranked #653 of 1,810 Restaurants in Quezon City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“Lives up to its reviews”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had heard of Stacy's good reviews on Facebook so my husband and I decided to visit Stacy's one Saturday and have lunch there. We were welcomed warmly by the staff and seated by the verandah immediately because there was a private party inside. On several occasions, this happens and if you come, you may have to sit outside. I suggest a telephone inquiry be made before going there. Because of the party, we as outsiders could not even go inside and take a peek at the cakes available. Otherwise, the texas barbecued ribs we ordered was delicious and reasonably priced. Our dessert was turtle pie, which was super yummy. The service was good; our orders came within fifteen minutes and even the bill was fast. I could tell the baker did not scrimp on the walnuts. Overall a pleasant experience. The weather was balmy so outdoor seating was okay.

• Visited August 2013

Quezon City, Philippines
“A trip back to the 50's...”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The decor of Stacy's reminds you of the 50's (the Smeg Refrigerator, the Heima colors, and Kath Kidston aprons). Everything is white and pastel and The Beach Boys and The Beatles are on replay all day.

The food is comfort food. You can get mac and cheese, potato chip fried chicken, or their Monkey Toast (French toast with peanut butter and jelly sprinkled with chocolate chips). I always get the French Connection - a wonderful croque monsieur served on a small cutting board.

There's even a small playing area for kids (keeps them busy while you enjoy your food). We always go back here.

• Visited May 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Refreshing!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The ambiance of Stacy's is so welcoming and light :-) The colors of the restaurants - baby pink, blue, yellow and white - are calming and easy on the eyes. They also have a little patch of indoor "garden" dedicated to win your child over, I swear. I have visited this restaurants a couple of times and my nieces and nephews always go straight to that area.
As to the food, they serve heartwarming, comfort food that is great to share with friends and family. Each meal I had there was filled with feelings of having a family reunion at my mom's house.
The owners of the restaurant are also very friendly and nice, you will feel as if you are their guest in their home.
The menu consists of an all-day breakfast (bless them)and from light to semi-heavy meals which you will feel that they are prepared lovingly at home (slow meal) yet very creative to pass for restaurant quality food. The bill is not bad as well!
And, as I am writing this, I can hear my nephew exclaiming "Stacy's is my favorite restaurant!"

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank lovetripsdd
metro manila
“Nice Place to Eat”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I had our dinner at Stacy's last Saturday (November 10, 2012). Actually we just attended the 1st birthday party of one of our Godsons.

The food was good especially the pasta, cupcake and other desserts. Plus their roast pig was great! It is very tasty...

The ambiance was good! The staff were alert on our needs and very courteous too.

One thing I don't like is the location of the restaurant. It is kinda far from our house... I really hope that they will have another branch especially located in southern part of NCR.

But other than this downside, I would say that I would love to go back to this restaurant if I will be given a chance to be within Commonwealth area.

• Visited November 2012