“Relaxing visit at The Spa Acropolis” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Spa Acropolis
Manila, Philippines
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Relaxing visit at The Spa Acropolis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

Recently tried The Spa's (Acropolis Branch) Traditional Hilot massage and I do not regret choosing that over the usual swedish and shiatsu massages.

The place - wet area and the massage area were very clean.

Highly recommended for those in need of some time-off from the daily stresses of everyday life!

Visited January 2012

Angeles City, Philippines
“My #1 SPA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

I like their service. They always smile that will lessen your stress. They are also professionals when it comes to massage.

Visited January 2011
Doha, Qatar
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“stress reliever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

I always come and visit The Spa at Acropolis when ever i am on vacation. The first time i went here, I was alone and I actually had no idea what is in SPA and why some people go gaga on it. So i booked the mind and body flow, am an active person and I rarely had good sleep because of work and stress, so i said to myself "I NEED THIS".

Once you enter the building one can already smell a calming, relaxing scent and you can hear a soothing music it's like your having yoga while walking in the stairs, it was a very good first impression. The lady at the reception was very helpful as well, since it was my first and I don't know the facilities, she was kind to ask an attendant to escort me to the ladies locker room.

In the locker room we have our own lockers (wooden) where you can put all your valuable things (cellphones are advised to be left in the locker to enjoy your relaxing time, but you can bring them if you want) an attendant approached me and gave me a bathrobe, pair of slipper and towel. There, is also where you'll find the wet floor, where one can freshen up before and after the spa (Jacuzzi, warm shower and sauna). So I went for a shower, since I came from shopping, and while am waiting i had GINGER TEA (this is the best ginger tea I have ever tasted) and its FREE! so i had not only one but three i think.

I had to wait since I came 30 mins early (which is advisable so you can relax before the spa) and that they are still preparing the room. When they're done, an attendant approached me and asked me to be escorted to my room. In the room is as shower, a bathtub (where you can soak after the spa) and the bed (spa bed not actual bed), the room was lighted by candles with the scent of peppermint. then i told the lady that I was claustrophobic and she assured me that everything will be fine, so she started playing this wonderful soft music to calm me and so the Spa began until I fell asleep (when I am so relaxed I tend to fall asleep) you can stay awake if you want to keep chatting, but my purpose for spa is to be relaxed so i kept quiet the whole time :)

I gave this attraction all 5 stars since my first visit and now it's part of my itinerary whenever am on vacation. The prices are not that expensive unlike the others, I got more than what I payed for, every experience was FANTASTIC! The ambiance is wonderful and most especially the staff are very well accommodating and friendly.

I add pictures to all my reviews to give other viewers some perspective, but here i often leave my phone in the locker because I don't want to be disturbed ... sorry ....

Visited January 2011