“Sad story for Dulcinea-SM Fairview”
Review of Dulcinea

Dulcinea
Ranked #1,045 of 1,893 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino, Spanish
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Mom and I ate here for lunch and didn't had a dining experience worth remembering. Most of the hired staffs are OJT students, and I believe there were only 2 regular employees on that day. The floor is dirty, the plates have stains and the lightings are bad. I have tried other Dulcinea branches and they do good specially their branch in Chalet Hotel Baguio. I wonder what happen to this 'neglected' branch of their chain. I suggest they review their sales of this branch as this will justify the need for a improvements and probably a relaunch.

1  Thank MyGillian

Reviewed July 29, 2013

the resto is all about the churros. other than that, it's got nothing else but quite a bit pricey food.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was very dismayed at the quality of the food in this branch of Dulcinea. The place used to be a favorite, but I frequent the branch in mega mall. We dined here yesterday, July 16, 2013, 7 pax. We ordered 3 tuna sandwiches that comes with fries that looks like rejects from McDonald because they are almost crumbs. The tuna came in variety of breads because accordingly, they ran out of bread tsk.. tsk... tsk.. 1 even came in a half slice of a croissant, ridiculous ! My husband ordered salpicao con gambas with 6 pcs of very tiny beef slices ( looks like left overs) and 3 pcs of small shrimps with fried rice soaking in oil. My husband was very hungry because at 3pm, he has not taken his lunch, no choice but to eat them. I ordered a churros which is their popular dish, chocolate was fine but the churros were very oily. For the price they are charging, they should be ashamed of themselves!

2  Thank Mercedita M
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was almost dinner time and we were still at Libis hanging out, so we decided to eat again, hehe, for a change. We decided to eat here since majority craved for "boneless bangus". No question about the food and what I really like is the ambiance inside which is quiet and quite relaxing. Their service is okay, fast and accommodating.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Known for their hot cocoa drink and churros...but my favorite dish to order is their Lengua Estofado and fresh fruit shake in a pitcher. Have tasted their Paella, too and loved it. Mom said she found it lacking in flavor but I think the comment was due to her salty taste in food that makes everything else bland or something (lol). The Lengua Estofada has a pleasant taste and prepared in a way that there is no after taste to the ox tongue. The fresh fruit shake in a pitcher is a refreshing mix of 5 tropical fruits. Staff service is excellent. Parking is not a problem. Deserts offered are wide and varied. Frequenting Dulcinea at Tomas Morato. Thumbs up! Will go back from time to time.

1  Thank AileenDLV