“Delicious home-cooked meals, just like mom's”

Mom and Tina's Bakery Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 1,909 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been to Mom and Tina's more than once. It is a personal and a family favorite. One of my favorite dishes there is the Steak and Eggs. The steak is really tasty, which I think is cooked only with salt and pepper. The pastas were also really good. The desserts were divine as well. The beehive and the chocolate cake are moist and not overwhelmingly sweet. The place and the food are very cozy and homey. If I can hang out there for a long time, I would. The service is also good and they are fast in giving me my requests. Although the prices are more expensive than other similar restaurants, it is definitely worth every peso. I suggest that you go to Mom and Tina's. you will not regret it.

1  Thank Geocbattad

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We tried their new branch and the food was good. My husband and chidren ordered steak. while I ordered chicken relleno. The food was good! The cakes were yummy. The place was cozy, quite small but comfortable. We took home their sugar free cookies and empanadas.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is my 2nd time to eat here, the first time for breakfast. I admit it's the way the restaurant looked which attracted me to it. The breakfast then was uneventful so this time I was hoping that the other non-breakfast dishes were better. I ordered the seafood fettuccine which was swimming in oil. The rolls they came with had no accompanying butter; if we wanted better we had to pay for it. Hmmm, rolls without butter... So I asked, if they charge for butter, they'll probably do the same with jam. So I asked for jam and made it clear I was willing to pay. They don't sell jam separately, only butter. Another hmmm... One last thing, my mom tried my leftover iced tea before we stood from our table. She asked, is this flavored water? And she wasn't being sarcastic. Forgot to mention, our waiter had a bad cold; he kept sniffling non-stop. I thought, this guy shouldn't even be near food!

1  Thank jphizon
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When I first walked in this bakeshop, the first words that came to mind were country and cozy. The ambience was very inviting, I've been to both Katipunan and Sgt Esguerra. We've had breakfast here several times and I was hesitant to order some main courses because the prices were not in line with my budget. Even though I'm not the one paying for it, it's the value for money I'm always looking for. Inspite of the good company, I wasn't able to enjoy the breakfast, but I did enjoy their pastries. They're a bakery/pastry shop after all. Their beef tapa was like bacon, crispy and thin. It was just ok for me.

1  Thank CJ C
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We visited the Katipunan branch.

What I like best about Mom & Tina's is the country home ambiance in the resto. The food is not bad but also not something beyond the ordinary. The Stroganoff pasta doesn't measure up to what I'd consider a good stroganoff. My son had steak and eggs. Although it was a hefty serving and my son found the it flavorful, the steak was a bit rubbery. The prune cake which the staff said is one of their bestsellers is just fine though I would have loved it if it were a bit more moist. Prices especially of the steaks and other beef meals are a bit steep.

2  Thank sacredtrails