“Tastes great for a good price!”
Review of Kowloon House

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Description: Telephone + 63 2 921 4411/ 922 2811
Description: Telephone + 63 2 921 4411/ 922 2811
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We like their siopao(steamed buns) they have great servings, are very tasty and they don't scrimp on the fillings. Their noodles are good too you should try it with their steamed buns and bring a friend with you because its hard to eat it all.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I've had a good experience at this place in 2004 but how times have changed. I was with my wife and in-laws: 5 adults and 2 children. We ordered about 6 dishes and 4 were very salty. I doubt the cook tasted the food before it left the kitchen. We could hardly finish the food. We brought the matter to the attention of the waiter who told the chef. All they could say was 'sorry' and charged us in full. This explains the fact that the place was empty at 12:30, which should be a busy lunch time on Sunday. This is the last time we will eat here.

1  Thank tru3north
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Pancit, canton, Lumpiang Shanghai, Sweet and sour pork, yang chow, etc. These are the traditional Chinese food that we grew up with at Kowloon. Not to mention their yummy dimsums. But I think its about time for them to have other variety of food instead. They started charging additional prices, started renovating rooms they should start giving variety of menus also...

Reviewed May 11, 2012

You go to Kowloon for a quick chinese food fix that is not totally fastfood. Dimsum is good and very cheap. You 3dollars can be stretched for a decent meal. The restaurant is already an institution which has a good set of patrons - families and older generation.

1  Thank yogaboyqc
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I love the food here and if ever I crave for dim sum, I always go to this place. The dim sum is big. As of now, its P50 for 3pcs...or a little over $1 :)

1  Thank Clarence B