“The best Grilled ensaymada”
Review of Cafe Mary Grace

Cafe Mary Grace
Ranked #2 of 45 Dessert in Quezon City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“The best Grilled ensaymada”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I love having my tea here with their grilled ensaymada and/or truffles cake. Perfect combination. Prices are reasonable. Quiet and serene ambiance.

Visited March 2012

Manila, Philippines
“great pasta and salad!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

i am a regular here. salads, pastas, desserts and drinks are all good. salad are fresh and al dente pastas! coffee and soups are also good. nice ambiance too!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank sherie_dy
Philippines
“I love Mary Grace!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Where do I begin? I have tasted the different kinds (not all) of the hot chocolate that they have & it never fails to disappoint. So yummy! It's perfect with the cheese roll. It melts in your mouth. Their desserts are heavenly! Can't go wrong with their pasta & sandwiches either. This is one of my go to places for comfort food. Love! love! love!

Visited March 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
“Comfort food at its best”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I started hanging out at Mary Grace for tea and pastry. Ofcourse, their ensaymada is the best! I also love their lemon squares and food for the gods. Then they started offering pastas, sandwiches and appetizers. I particularly love their kesong puti dip, vigan longanisa sandwich, beef sandwich and scampi lemon pasta.

Wehever I am in Trinoma or Serendra, I always drop by for merienda or take out their desserts. recently I dropped by their branch in greenbelt and I discovered their offer pizzas there. I ordered Pizza margherita. (Basil, cheese and tomato sauce). I love it too!

• Visited April 2012
Rochester, New York
“Went above and beyond”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My girlfriend ordered some deserts to be sent to my hotel room when I was on vacation and they were great. They made every effort to satisfy my girlfriends needs and getting me the treats

Visited April 2012